Autoria 💖

Aurora tries to stay calm as much as she can, she backs away slowly from the king her arms crossed and looking down.
"I can not abandon my aspirations for you, it will only tie down my duties as king."
The king eagerly grabs her hand and go into his room. He sits her on the bed, and makes sure she's comfortable. The king sits down next to her and warily takes her hand. All the while she has just been blank, and made no objections.
"In all honesty, I began to fall in love with you because I sought to tame you. I wanted you to be mine and only mine. I wanted you because you where strong and I wanted to be the one who made you weak by making you abandon everything to become mine."
His hand begun to shake as he did not meet her gaze.
"After truly getting to know you I have realized how awful I have been, I should never have to tame you to make you mine, you should learn to love me on your own accord."
She pushes him against the bed and sits on top of him.
"The prideful king finally loses some of his pride" Autoria giggles to herself a bit.

She takes his wrists and pushes them against the bed while he lets her. "If you want me then we will be by each others side, growing as people together. Together we can rule and together we can grow. But you must prove to me to be less prideful and I will do the same."
He nods in agreement,
...
"If you don't develop feelings for me then that's okay, you are under no obligation to be with me." He turns his head and blushes, while his words pleased his queen.
She gets off of him and looks at him in a completely different way.

If you want someone you must earn them not tame them...