I do not require bigger assets

"Artoria, I find you entertaining and quite fascinating." The king pulls her closer so that his crimson eyes can look into hers. They both sit on one of his couches. She hesitantly pulls away while keeping eye contact. "I am neither of those things. What exactly do you plan on doing with the holy grail once this war is over." 

Gil backs up and sighs. "Artoria, I do not wish to have this conversation right now, I know my answer will just anger you."

"As you wish, but you will tell me sooner or later." She tried to change the subject but didn't know what to say that wouldn't piss him off.

after a silence that seemed to last forever the golden king interrupts the stone silence.  

"I wish for you to give me an honest answer." he says

"do you care about me?"

Saber looks at him puzzled, and decided a rhetorical answer would suffice for the situation.
"Of course I care about the brute who kidnaped and forced me to be at his side" she almost rolled her eyes as her voice was dripping with sarcasm.
A flash of pain went across the kings face.

"Let me ask you a question instead, say if I did give into you and become yours would you find me boring? Would you lose internet? Would you find another and make them yours to?" She asked as if these things would come true.
The king pondered for a moment.

"... that is what would most likely happen if I was lusting for you, but with your flat chest theirs not much to lust for." He teased. Sabers face turned slightly red.

"I needed to cross dress as a man so that I could rule a kingdom, I do not require bigger assets

"I needed to cross dress as a man so that I could rule a kingdom, I do not require bigger assets." She said as calmly as she could manage. He smirked at her flustered face.
"But to be fair if I where you I would have thought the same thing, but I have realized I haven't been lusting for you. It pains me to not be around you. I have never felt such pain." The king looks down with a confused and sad expression on his face.
Saber seeing his sad face for the first time made her heart sink. It was like watching a confused and sad puppy. She, without thinking reached over and patted his head. He looked up slowly, shocked that she had reached out to him. He doesn't move or say anything and just lets saber comfort him.

"Well I didn't know you where... capable of sadness." Saber hesitantly said.
Gil chuckled, "I didn't know that you could relax. You seem to be too serious all the time."

She stopped patting his head, well that was nice while it lasted.
"Well your are always to relaxed, and occupied in earthy pleasures."

Gilgamesh sighed knowing it was true. " that might be true, but maybe we could balance that difference in each other."
"Maybe..."
"Artoria, I want to be with you. And I... I can try to change if it means being with you. No other girl has ever given me boundaries and that's what makes me love you even more."
The lioness blushed, taken back by his words that where so uncharacteristic.

"Once you have me you would find me boring and move on, just like any filthy guy."

Tears uncontrollably swelled in his eyes, as he grabbed her shoulders.

"How can you know if you never give me the chance! What do you have to lose? Don't you want to know what Love is like even if it hurts?"
She looked in his eyes, clearly shaken at his eyes watering.

"... I can't" she looks away from him.

AUTHORS NOTE =^•.•^=

So sorry for such a late update, I had no idea where I wanted the story to go. And was pretty unmotivated tbh. But I hope you loved reading this chapter as much as I loved writing it 💖💖