berserker and the king

∆°∆°

Gil sighed knowing  that his lioness could only handle so much. He turned off the vibrator as he walked out of the room and up the stairs. The arrogant king looked down and realized he was slightly turned on. "With such angelic moans who wouldn't get excited?" he calmed himself down and gradually was back in a normal-ish state. His mind couldn't help but wander to the moment. He loved his prideful lioness. Gil proceeded out of the house to see how the war was going. 

Such pitiful mongrels should not be allowed to even gaze upon me.

 He was headed to a castle with his annoying brat shinji. He was going to use the "holy" grail as a weapon of mass destruction. He would wipe out the weak. Only the strong will be allowed to live in this word. Of course the lioness, Artoria would be by his side. The grail will be his. He alone should be the one to have it. And without that dahm copy cat, Archer will be properly dealt with. For now he was going to the castle to get rid of some unwanted nuisance. berserker, and the white haired brat.

***

His swords had impaled both the maidens in the garden. They looked like dolls soaked in there own blood as red as their eyes. He thought their attempt at protecting the young girl pitiful. He cared not to remember their names. Off behind a bush was where the pitiful mongrel, Shinji was attempting to hide. He was out of the way so that's all that matters. The wall behind him suddenly burst open where berserker carried his young master illia. She gasped as she saw her two dead maidens."Liz, Sella"  She said under her breath, as she looked at their dead bodies impaled multiple times with different kinds of swords and spears that she recognized as noble phantasms. She landed on the pavement, seconds later so did her servant berserker. Rocks and debris were now surrounding them.  Gilgamesh looked unimpressed as he turned around with the lifeless doll he killed behind him. "I gather you are the doll that was made to be the grail's vessel. the crossing of human being in a homunculus has spawned a bit of  an oddity i see."  He said un- moving from his spot. "You killed them for no reason.." she said in a low voice looking at the ground. She looked at the grinning golden haired fool her face full of rage. " kill him now! this instant! right now berserker!" Berserker immediately responded by planting his foot to the ground and taking a fighting stance. Gilgamesh stood still unimpressed though curios. he chuckled. "heh, you heard her. I'm right here." He stated clearly taunting the black giant. " toying with you just might relieve me of a little of my boredom." His golden pools of noble phantasms plastered behind him, there was at least two dozen. "Tell me what you think of this?"  he stated as his noble phantasms slowly emerged from their golden pool. 

"Lets you and I reenact a battle of legend!"

his noble phantasms shot out of their pools in rapid speed towards berserker. all of them hit his chest.  The arrogant king put is hand towards one of his golden pools and pulled out a golden spear with impeccable craftsmanship, without grabbing it. Then  with a flick of his wrist he flung the spear towards the burly black mass with glowing red spheres. Just as it was about to hit him dead in the chest the giant deflected it with an upwards swing of his sword causing even more rocks and debris to tumble around them. Gilgamesh then came to a realization. "so that's how it is"  suddenly twice as many noble phantasms  towered over gilgamesh.  They hit the giant causing an explosion of fire. The giant's dead body was on his knees and blood poured out of his wounds. Gilgamesh's noble phantasms lodged in berserker's dead body disintegrated like golden dust and blew away.   

Shinjii reared his head out from the wall he was hiding behind to get a closer look at the scene before him. He came out in the open to get a closer look at the body unaware of the great danger he was putting himself in.  He flung his arms in the air "That was awesome! every one of those was a noble phantasm of yours!" he exclaimed excitedly. The little white haired girl was silent and her face was still full of anger. "totally sweet man. You have like insane skills!" he kept ranting as the golden king paid more attention to the dead body.  Shinji was now right next to the body. "what a let down, this guy wasn't nearly as tough as he looked." he stated putting his hands on his hips inspecting the dead body.  "he was nothing but a big ol- " he was cut off by gilgamesh " If you value your life stand back. " the purple haired fool looked back at gil clearly confused. "there's more going on than you're aware of. " Gilgamesh smirked loving the feeling of knowing more than his pathetic companion. "huh?" he said still confused. Until the eyes  of the mighty beast started glowing. "Gah!" the purple haired fool gasped in surprise as the dead body was being animated. It growled and stood back up causing the coward shinji to run back to the wall screaming.  

"I'm tired of heroes who refuse to fall when cut or burned. But i have never seen one who can truly return from the dead." he stated barely amused. 

"I see your noble phantasm is something you've grown from your life into myth. A noble phantasm that I don't posses. It seems that I am at a disadvantage." He flung his arm to his side pulling out his swords and spears from their golden pools. "I find this vexing. Only the finest of weapons will suffice to bring this one down." He flicked his wrist and again  the noble phantasms flew with impeccable speed towards the great giant. the giant deflected them except for two that lodged themselves in his stomach. Causing the black beast to slide backwards. 

"Hercules, the stories tell of you performing twelve labors. After which you were welcomed  among the gods."The noble phantasms faded to golden dust as the black giant as he went back into his fighting stance.The white haired girl was still at the side of her servant. "You are adamant and unyielding, the ultimate perseverance. My armory however is unlimited. The ultimate in offensive force. And overflowing with ways to kill heroes."

"stop playing nursemaid Hercules. Each time you die another labor is done, but after these twelve no gods welcome you. " he smiled as if he already had won the battle. "Berserker..." Ilya said as she balled up her hands in to fists. Her arms were shaking with rage. "Can't lose to anyone." she said softly. "Because he's the strongest in the world!."she yelled as berserker roared with her. 

Gilgamesh raised his hand ready to grab the possession from inside the girls body. The dead body of berserker lay there on his knees. Gilgamesh had successfully killed him twelve times. The huge hand of the giant twitched and there was a loud clang of metal chains being pulled apart." What!" Shouted Gilgamesh in shock and disbelief as he jumped back evading the attack. The heroes body flung towards the unprepared Gilgamesh . Gil regretfully jumped backwards as two of his Noble Phantasms pierced the hero.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Authors note
:( Haven't wrote in a while sorry >,<. I've been pretty busy with my summer job and now it's back to school yaaaaaay. *Sarcasm*
I know this chapter is basically the same as the anime fate stay night, but I wanted the story to progress in a different way and it will be better the next chapter.