Eunji:
😒😒😒

Eunji:
Anyways.....

Eunji:
On the bright side at least now that u live in Seoul you might be able to find your prince again!!!!!!!!

Me:
Like that would ever happen. I dont think you realize just how big this city is. And even if we did happen to meet what are the chances that we would recognize each other??? I was 7 and he was 10 when he moved away

Eunji:
Because u dont forget your first love just like that!!! I have faith that you guys will meet again fall in love, get married, and then let me be the god mother of your children 😍

Hyunjin:
Prince my but. Y/N dont need no man!! She is a strong independent woman okay😒

Eunji:
Hyunjin can u please exit the chat now 🙄

Eunji:
And while u r at it, go take a walk off a cliff.

Hyunjin:
Hahaha so funny!!! Your a fucking comedian 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Me:
*Sees the the twins arguing again*

Me:
*Exits Chat*

Eunji:
okay sorry Y/N 😭

Hyunjin:
We won't argue anymore!!!

Me:
Ok 😊

Me:
But I really do have to go. I just arrived at my new school!!

Hyunjin:
Good luck sis!!!!!!

Eunji:
Y/N Fighting 💪💕

I stepped out of the car and took in the sight of my new school. It was huge! At least 4 levels high.

I walked in through the entrance of the school in search of the main office. I was reading the school map when I accidentally crashed into someone.

I fell hard on my butt and made eye contact with a tan skinned boy. He kneeled down in front of me and picked up the map I was using. He stared at me with a blank expression.

"You must be new." He Said looking at my map.

"I'm so sorry." I quickly apologized. "I was looking for the Main Office and I-"

He stuck his hand out and looked back at me.

I grabbed his hand as he began to help me up.

"Thank you." I said a little to soon.

Before I could fully stand up, the boy let go of me causing me to fall again.

I watched as he and everyone in the hallway started laughing. I felt my cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

"Next time watch where you're going." He crumpled up my school map and threw it at my face before walking away.

Why this little asshole!

I held in my anger. I couldn't afford to get in trouble on the first day of school.

"Don't pay attention to him." A girl appeared out of nowhere and helped me up.

"My name is Kim Yeri by the way, but you can just call me Yeri." She smiled brightly.

"My name is Lee Y/N."

"What a pretty name." She said and wrapped her hands around my left arm.

"Well Y/N-sshi I'll take you to the main office."

I nodded and smiled as she led the way.

"Are you a 1st year?" She asked me trying to make conversation.

I nodded my head no. "I'm a senior."

She looked shocked. "Really! You look too small to be a senior."

I was amused at her comment. She was very tiny herself but I knew she was also a senior by the textbook she was carrying.

She must've noticed my reaction.

"Yes I know I'm also short but you just have such an innocent baby face."

"Thank you....I think." I giggled awkwardly.

"Umm can I ask you a question?" I asked

"Sure." She smiled brightly.

"Who was that boy earlier?"

"Ohh." She rolled her eyes. "He's just this schools most hated person."

"Hated?" I asked with an urge to find out more about him.

"Yes..... Well, even though everyone hates him he is also super popular."

"How does that work?"

"Because of his friends. They are the schools most attractive guys, but unlike him, they aren't total jerks. Honestly, if he didn't have such a nasty attitude he wouldn't be so bad himself."

"I see..." If he had such a bad personality then how did he have friends and still manage to be so popular.

"But don't worry about him." Yeri said pulling me out of my thoughts, "Just avoid him and you'll have no trouble."

"What happens if I don't?" I asked curiously.

"Then he will make sure to turn your life into a living hell." She stated coldly.

"Rumor has it that a girl from another school once confessed to him but he pushed her and told her that he would never date someone as ugly as her. The girl disappeared but came back a year later after getting plastic surgery done all over her body and face. She confessed to him once more but he rejected her, he laughed at her and said he found her even more repulsive than before. The girl is said to have disappeared and changed her face once more, but this time she is waiting to carefully plot her revenge against him."

I shuddered at the thought of this ridiculous rumor actually being true. What was in the water here in Seoul because this type of craziness did not happen back in Busan.

"Oh look we're here." She said and held the door open for me.

"Thank you." I bowed to her for being so kind.

"No need to thank me. I hope to see you at lunch." She waved at me before turning away.