Zayn kicked the side of a barrel in frustration.

"That fool Louis managed to get passed the landslide as soon as it hit us! He was back before we knew it!"

"Louis?!" How is that even possible?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis felt like he was about to dissolve into a puddle. It seemed he had missed the rule that the winning champion had special permission to visit the lady. It was customary for the champion to dedicate his win in the form of a poem or speech, but he had nothing prepared. As one of the maids lead him to Priscilla's room, his heart felt like it was about to burst through his chest.

"Here you are dear boy," the old maid knocked on the door and smiled at him with a toothless grin,

"good luck in there, you'll be needing it."

As the door opened, Louis made an audible gulp noise, which Princess Priscilla definitely noticed. Great start.

"Um hi." Louis' voice was shaky. "M-may I come in?"

"Sure, I guess." Priscilla opened the door wider and showed him in.

"Sooo. This is your room, the place in which you sleep."

Priscilla gave him a slightly judgmental look, but she looked more amused than concerned. It didn't help that she was one of the prettiest things he had ever laid eyes on. But wait, she was amused.

"Amused means good right?" he thought to himself.

"Alright work with it man, show her that little trick your uncle taught, apparently it works every time."

"So," Priscilla began "you are today's champion. I heard about the accident out by the hill, what a strange occurrence. I hope the others made it back unscathed, as a matter of fa-"

Louis abruptly stuck his hand at a 90 degree angle, and after a brief pause, plopped it on her shoulder.

"Hey" he said, trying to sound cool.

"Um...hey?" Priscilla replied.

"Dammit I've lost her. What was the plan B? Pretend I'm blind and make it look like an accident? Trip her and apologize in a charming way? If I jumped out the window would it kill me? I've got it!"

Louis cleared his throat, and asked her a personal question.

"Do you like...carrots?"

"What?"

"I like a girl who likes carrots...do you like carrots?"

Priscilla was truly baffled.

"Um, sure. I eat carrots at dinner sometimes?"

Louis let out a loud nervous laugh. Priscilla wasn't sure what was even funny, nevertheless she let out a forced laugh of her own. But their awkward exchanges were abruptly interrupted. Suddenly, an arrow crashed through the window penetrating deep into Louis' armor. Priscilla screamed and wrapped her arms around Louis, dragging him to the ground and pulling over a cabinet to create temporary cover from whatever was out there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall was so exhausted that Harry nearly had to carry him to his camp, plopping him down by the fire and collapsing on to one of the stools. He skewered some drumsticks and began slow roasting them. The Southern kings weren't as fond of tacos as the Northerners. As Harry slowly began turning the meat over, he started missing his tacos, yearning for that family recipe he had grown up on. As he began to eat, he noticed that Zayn had amassed a small group of men together in a circle and was whispering something to them. As the group got up, he instinctively followed, simply to satisfy his morbid curiosity.