32

3rd POV:

It had been 2 days since the battle and everyone had gathered in the huge gassy field, it was 3 in the afternoon, it was said that at this time the memories would be shown.

After 30 minutes everyone had arrived and had been chatting when a screen appeared before each individual person that was there, and the screen had a question <do you wish to view these memories Y/N?> of course all pressed yes.

And then the memories played.

The whole life story, in a summery of course.

The first bit in her first world <earth> and how she was abused and bullied and how she died and was reborn.

The second but where she was reincarnated with unloving parents and a caring maid named Cindy.

The third part where she met all the boys that loved her, how she somehow went back to her original world with her girlfriend and her familiars.

The fourth part of how she got her new home and lived there with servants and peacefully.

The fifth part of how she married her beautiful girlfriend, and how her wife got pregnant and they were happy.

The sixth part of how she was betrayed and her wife and familiars were all killed leaving her alone.

The seventh part where she created a new world and took those she trusted and their families with her. How she met her <pack> how she ruled them as the <alpha> and made a new family.

The eighth part where she deemed her home a secure country and kingdom, how she was happy and had already grown powerful.

The ninth part where she sacrificed herself for those she cared for, of course all her names were almost entirely the same.

The tenth part where she lost all her memories and met the gods and her demon and angel friends.

The eleventh part where she was reborn into this world, how she was happy and felt safe when she met the late king and late prince.

The twelfth part where she entirely ignored her first 0-13 years in this world, about how she went to school and lived her brother very much.

The thirteenth part where the king was murdered and how they became husband and wife as they ruled this kingdom.

The fourteenth part where the king cheated on her and how she was fine with having to share him.

The fifteenth part where the king and the maid he was having an affair with died.

The sixteenth part where she became cold and soon was forced to summon heroes because those she trusted wanted her to.

The seventeenth part where she had them trained and slowly lost her cold hearted ness.

The eighteenth part where she remembered everything and was filled with grief once again.

The nineteenth part where she went to war and fought the demons.

The twentieth part where she defeated the demon king and slowly lost consciousness as she went to sleep for the next 1000 years.

Once the story was complete everyone was in tears and at the moment they noticed that it had been 4 hours, they all went their separate ways to grieve silently for what their queen had lost.

The kingdom also discovered that everyone in the world had seen her memories and they decided to make a legend about her, the legend was as said.

[There once was a young girl, who was mistreated and hated but most, she would change herself as to be a different person every time she was hated to the point of death she had many different forms, she had many different tales.

The tale I'm about to tell you is how this girl defeated the scary and dangerous demon king.

The girls name was Silver, she was beautiful in her last form and she was an orphan, the wondrous king took her in and her and the prince instantly got along.

One day however silver had lost her brother and that was painful for she had already lost her father, the king and the prince were now gone, silver had no more family.

One day silver was told the demon islands were rising and took hast in finding a way to protect her kingdom.

Silver had found a solution, she would summon heroes from another world, and that's what she did.

She summoned 30 different heroes, there was this one hero she took a liking to, and it's said that as she sleeps he guards her till she once again awakes to defend the world from evil.

When the war started many died from both sides, silver took no time reaching the demon king and hurriedly invoked her special spell that put her to sleep for 1000 years and also turned her friend that one hero named Shiro into an immortal.

After the war, all the citizens and all who lived witness her life story, it was her magic her unique magic, and everyone was filled with grief as they witnessed her sad story.

It is said when she returns her name will not be Silver but Silence her hair will be silver and her eyes a crimson red, and her companion will still be named Shiro and he will have white hair and purple shiny eyes.

So if you ever spot them I advise you don't get in their way, because if you do, you might just die from being really weak.]

That was the legend they made and it did as they wished her passed down and no one dared change it... so this tale is their truth and only the families that kept the truth to them knew the truth and always searched for their beloved queen and her dark companion.