4: class

Silvers room^

After 2 hours I finally finished unpacking everything I had, I then said to Kuro "do you want to go find me some more familiars?" Kuro nodded and I said "ok I'll give you a magic pouch with a years worth of fish so that you won't go hungry." She nodded and she left.

Tomorrow I had school, finally I was alone, I sat on my bed and hugged my legs, I couldn't hold it back anymore, and I cried, and cried silently.

I fell asleep crying, I awoke the next day and refreshed my red face. I then changed back once my hair had returned to its normal white, I then left my dorm with my school books and went to the entrance ceremony.

After a bit of a walk I arrived at the entry ceremony. We al had seats allocated to us based on our exam scores, since I got the highest in history I was literally at the front in my own little row.

The king, or should I say, the headmaster stood up and started his speech, "my students I would like to announce that for first time in the history of time, a student was able to get 100% on the exams, before we talk about that, I'd like to congratulate you all for making it into this academy, as you may know I am you king, but while at this school I am you headmaster, this information is classified only those within the school may know, if you are expelled your memories of me being the headmaster will be wiped, now Princess Silver Sora No, can you please come up."

I stood up and walked on to the tiny little stage he was ok, I stood next to him and he said to the students and all that were present "this child who is non other than the princess and only heir to the throne of the SilverHeart kingdom." I started speaking "it is nice to meet you, I do not wish to belittle anyone, if you require some help however I'd be happy to oblige." They all clapped and I said to the headmaster "please tell, did Cindy become a teacher?" He nodded and I smiled at him, and he suppressed his nosebleed.

The rest of the entrance ceremony was about what we'd be learning and all things all students should know, the grading system here is very simple, and every end of the year there was a test, and if you scored D or below you were immediately expelled.

The grading system was as states SSS is the highest they know of, but I am Z which is god level, but they don't need to know that, SS is the strength and knowledge of an elder dragon, S was above average score, so triple that of a grade A, A is like a high or A+ in earth terms. B is like average score, C is low but just passing, D is 2 years behind and you'll be expelled, E is 5 years behind, and F is weakest there is.

So it's Z,SSS,SS,S,A,B,C,D,E,F.

I am Z, but they put me as SSS. The 4 princes, which were Kazi of the GoldFare kingdom, Kai of the MetalSoul kingdom, Kami of the DemonWood kingdom, and Sebastian which is Kami's older brother by 1 year. They are all SS ranked, almost all the other students were A and below beside the few that were S ranked.

Well anyway, we weren't put in classes with each other, we were put in classes that have either the same ranks or in my case a couple below ranked.