1: rebirth

(Read blurb for background info)

I woke up to darkness, I felt pain everywhere, I wasn't breathing either, I started to panic, I don't want to die again!

I suddenly heard a male voice say "Push!" I suddenly frowned, if you have time to push then you should have time to help me.

Suddenly I saw nothing but a bright light, the light started to subside, I finally could see my surroundings, I was in a infirmary of sorts.

I saw the light was coming from the lamp? Attached to the roof, I looked closely and saw it was a red stone creating that light.

I then heard a angelic voice "she's beautiful, I'm gonna name her Silver Sora No." a man then walked in and said "yes she is, that is a beautiful name." I looked at the two and all i saw was the static 'love' between them.

I noticed the maid was looking at me worried I tilted my hand and she had a nose bleed. Yep this is gonna kill me.

My mother then starts to rock me and sure enough I started to fall asleep.

I awoke the next day in a small but large room, I was in a bed not a crib. There was books, clothes, and art supplies everywhere.

 I noticed I was being held and looked up to see the maid from before she said "hello princess, master told me to look after you in my quarters

I noticed I was being held and looked up to see the maid from before she said "hello princess, master told me to look after you in my quarters." I smiled and she smiled back.

I saw her start to dose off I sighed, finally. I then took a good look around, though it was messy, it did have books and I was determined to read them, you see in my previous life I loved books.

I first wanted to try the cliché stat thing in all isekai manga. I so think '-stats-' I then saw a screen appear as if I were inside a game.

Name: Silver Sora No
Age: 2 days old
Race:???
Power: ???
Magic: infinite
Health: infinite

I smiled they were fine. I then thought, that means I can use magic right? Well might as well try. I slowly think of a cloud forming and me being able to stand on it, after feeling a warm sensation in my body, I then saw a cloud beneath my body, I made the cloud go towards the shelf with books on it and I grabbed one that said 'basics of the kingdom' I then floated down to the bed and while keeping watch for my maid to awake I read the book.