"Who's next on the list?"

"This basketball player from Philly. Philly is my hometown. I'm gonna use it to our advantage. You should go check out this soccer chick named Desiree." He said.

I nodded reading over her stats, "I'm on it."

I met Desiree at a boutique. She was apparently shopping for some gala her team is having. She's pretty nice and I think I can get her on our roster.

"So, my company was looking to sign you. That is if you don't have an agency already." I said.

She smiled, "Actually I don't have one. I would lov-"

"Toni?" I heard. I sighed in anger. I hate interrupted meetings.

"Can you excuse me?" I asked Desiree. She nodded and walked away as I turned around, "Barbie, Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Shopping for this party tonight. So it's true, you did stab us in the back." She said checking out my B-Athletic lanyard.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh my God."

"I thought you were done with that place."

"I thought so too, but Ken pushed me out and Ray made a damn good offer. What was I suppose to do?"

"Turn it down. You know how he is."

"I can handle him." I assured her.

She shrugged, "Fine. I hope you know what you're doing." She said before walking off.

I caught back up with Desiree, "Sorry, where were we?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kenny's POV

I walked into this sports bar and spotted the person I was meeting. After missing my first client I vowed not to be late for this one, so I showed up early.

"Hi Mr. Pippin." I said.

He turned around and smiled brightly, "Hi, you're just in time for the third round of drinks."

"Third...sounds like a party."

He chuckled bringing me over to a group of people, "Hey, these are my teammates and my high school buddies over there. Oh and this is Ray, he's from-"

"I know...Ray." I said glaring at him.

"Kenny." He said as we had a brief stare down.

"Sit down, have a drink." Mr. Pippin said handing me a glass of whiskey. He walked away as I sat next to Ray.

"Did enjoy yourself at my meeting?" I asked.

Ray chuckled, "Hey, you stole my client first, I'm just returning the favor."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, I let you have my girl, I'm not gonna give you my clients too."

"You let me have her? Are you serious?" I chuckled to contain my anger.

"Yeah, I can get her back whenever I want. You wouldn't be the first one I had to snatch her away from. Don't worry, I'll let you keep my spot warm a little longer before I take it back." He said all cocky.

I sat for a second trying to control myself. However it didn't work how I planned. Before I knew it, there was a bottle in my hand and it was going across his head.

"AAH! SHIT!" He screamed as glass flew everywhere.

I walked away and Mr. Pippin came up to me, "What happened?" He asked.

I looked behind me at Ray and then back at him. "I think Mr. Bradley had a little too much to drink. Shall we go somewhere and talk business?"

"Sure." He said leading me to a private area.

*Tupac voice* Fuck Tom Brady, Fuck their coach, Fuck the patriots as a team, an alliance, and as a mf crew. And if you a Patriots fan, Fuck you too!🖕🏽

Be blessed 😘😂😂