CHAPTER 16

Y'all asked
And I listened
Enjoy....

So it so happens that Eric actually missed me.
I didn't call him because I don't want to talk about the exam I don't want to start explaining to anyone because it wasnt anyone's business...
He called on Friday evening and was telling me he missed me and when was I coming to school..
I told him I was coming in Sunday because I really needed sometime to get over the whole JAMB issue.
He got all angry and saying it's wasn't fair I didn't even pay much attention to him because I had other things in my head... I talked to Mason also.... Mason asked how the exam was and I tried to push it away but he knew better and let it slide..
Eric's last request before we ended the call was that I should cook for him and bring to school.. I was just so stressed already. I almost said ask your girl to bring but I know better..

Got to school on Sunday, and the matron was not around so I checked myself in. The first thing that happened was that girls came around and hugged me... we went up stairs and then I realised I had so much people to feed and so little food, so I asked glory for her cooler mad she was all complaining immediately I told her it was for her boyfriend she delayed no more and gave the cooler to me *THE POWER OF A BOYFRIEND*
I didn't even get to taste my own food so heart breaking..
the day went by fast and then prep came which meant trying for WAEC continues in anticipation of my Jamb result.....
The days went by fast and I really couldn't wait any longer and I called my mum...
The conversation;
Diana: mummy good afternoon
Mum: good afternoon my baby, how are you?
Diana: mummy am not fine ooo. I thought by now I would have heard about my jamb result.. you know how anxious I am to hear it.
Mum: ah ah. Madam Kate didn't tell you?
Diana: tell me what?
Mum: I called her now. Like few days back. I told her that the result was out and I told her the score.
Diana: she didn't tell me oo.
Mum: it was 186.
Immediately my mum told me. My heart sank, after all my hard work, after everything I had been through was this really what God had planned for me?
I told my mum Good bye and immediately went to meet Eric.
Diana: Eric, mumc just told me my Jamb score
Eric: (knowing face). Really?
Diana: why are you making that face?
Eric: uhmmm
Diana: uhmmm what?
Eric: madam Kate already told me but she said not to tell you because you won't be happy about it
Diana: and you really didn't tell me? You know how much it means
Eric: I am so sorry but I just thought.
Diana: don't worry it's fine.. I understand.
I just feel so sad(putting my head on his shoulder, already crying)
Eric: I understand.. you worked so hard for it. Everything will fall in place soon. I am here for you❤️.

So y'all it's an update
I would try to be frequent because I have a YouTube channel I am also working on but I will try.. love you guys for all the support.