Chapter 13

So weeks had passed by, Eric and glory keep getting closer, the most annoying thing of this all was the fact that Eric always like me been around them like I was the third wheel, he gave the impression that he loved both of us but me as his friend and Ella as his girl like who does that? Anytime I try to find an excuse to let them be he always looks for a way to counter my excuse.
The other day, it was time for prep and it was drizzling, so we entered the senior' s block where prep takes place, as we entered, I heard Eric say to glory
"This is so weather for two." And she was all blushing and giggling.
I took bigger steps ahead of them to prevent the hurt I was about to feel and Eric called
"Diana, why are you walking faster than us now?" He asked cluelessly
" it is not weather for three." I said and walked away... the fact that the guy you like is dating someone else and still wants you to be a third wheel is so painful and annoying...
Glory on the other side, doesn't keep shut about their private moments. Always talking of how they did this, did that... Another part that we all had to deal with. To be honest, I began to dislike her because she was older than all of us yet younger in attitude.
Well midterm break was fast approaching, I really wanted to get home. Eric already broke the news to me that he would be staying with his cousin who lives in the same estate as me.. So we would be together throughout and I was soooo excited, I basically couldn't wait..
The day finally came, my mum came to pick me and immediately we left the school gate, I began missing school because I realised that the secondary school life i wanted to live, I was already living it here and it made me so happy..
I got home, ate and rested.. later in the evening My Dad came back home and he began asking me how school life was of course I told him everything except boy ish( if not na die be that). He was proud of the fact that I was adapting fast which also came as a shock to me too.
The next day, Eric called and asked for the direction to my house and I told him to tell me where he was , I would head over and get him. When he finally did call, I wore a sky blue vest and a blue three quarter jean and went to get him... on our way back, the following conversation took place;
Eric: so I heard what girls in class are telling glory o.
Me: And that Is?
Eric: you guys are telling her am a player abi? You think I wouldn't find out.. she told me.
Me: really now? I didn't hear about that
Eric; it's okay ooo.
And It was shocking that he found out although I heard it but I don't say it.
We got to my house, watched step up REVOLUTION and ate noodles before my mum came back. When my mum came back, Eric said his goodbyes and took his leave..
Then my mum looked and me and said
"  you are first girl we are letting bring a boy to this house. Be careful and don't disappoint us." She said sternly. I was scared because of the face she put on...
The week went by fast...
Eric came to my house on Saturday and I was kinda distracted which wasn't intentional, I was chatting with joseph, the head boy, he was asking my opinions on somethings that were happening to him and most of my attention wasn't with eric. Eric after practically spending the whole day with me, left. I didn't know he was angry until he messaged in the evening.
Eric: Diana, what you did today was not fresh, I didn't like it...
Diana: what did I do? I asked curiously not knowing what I did.
Eric: I came to your house to see you and you didn't give me any attention. You behaves like I wasn't there.
Diana: really? When?
Eric: When? Like you don't know.
Diana: tell me na. Am being serious so I can apologize.
Eric: you were just chatting with joseph throughout even on the road. When you were escorting me.
Diana: really? I didn't know it was like that. It was just really important.
Eric: more important than me?
Diana: I am sorry. I didn't mean for it to be that way...
Eric: okay no problem... I have other thing on my mind I will talk to you later.
He went offline.
I tried calling, texting, no response. He must be really pissed and the least thing I wanted was my friend to be pissed at me.
Sunday came fast and we had to go back.yo school, since Eric was in the estate too, my mum decided to take both of us to school. So Sunday after by 2, Eric was in my house with his aunty, his aunty came to greet and thank my mum while I was in the bathroom trying to freshen up. When I got downstairs, I took my bag and I saw Eric and my brother playing playing game in the parlour.
I asked Eric if we were cool and he said yeah...
Mumc came down and told us to enter the car, so we did and started the journey back to school.
Almost getting to school, I remembered I forgot the bag my uniform was in.....

Ouchhhhhhh
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter..
I think this is the longest.
Please
Share
Vote
Comment And subscribe to.my youtube channel
MILLENIAL'S MIND