Chapter 12

We die here👐👐👐👐
Miracle for the money...
I Am so glad miracle won...
If you with me in this
Please comment...

So after visting day, school continued. Things got easier, I got my uniform, beginning to feel like school and most of all camp was coming 😉😉😉.
  Camp happens everyone second term were during the weekend, we go out, have seminars, game competitions, just have fun in total and this time it feel on valentine weekend. Any day student that wanted to come needed to pay 5000 naira as a fee..
  Days students were already saying that they were going to come and kill us boarders with dressing... I cannot carry last ooo... so I called my mum and told her I needed a dress for the last night which was award night.
All the ss3 girls got to call our parents to bring cloth for us secretly until when bola' s mom decided to come herself and madam kate found out what we were up to..
   Miss kemi made up her mind that we were going to wear hostel wear and we were so sad so we went to bed her and convinced her nobody will wear anything short before she agreed..
  Earlier in the evening, boys played ball and I was watching.. after the match Eric wanted to hug me
" Kia, don't touch me oo, go and bath biko... See the way you are smelling.."
I didn't know i bought market oo
When the night started, it was really cool until I went to sit with Eric and serious trying to make a conversation and this boy snubbed me bluntly... I was like 😐😐😐 I was trying to find out what happened and he didn't answer, I was so pissed that I just stood up and left..
Yusuf came to meet me
" big sis.. wasup na? Eric is not smiling. You too you are not smiling.. wasup?
" I went to meet him, nigga snubbed me oo"
" you know his head used to touch don't mind him. I actually came to ask for  something
"Ask away I said
" I feel singing for Eric let him know we are here for him and I know it would make you feel better.. " he said
" it's because of you ooo
He smiled
We agreed to sing " we are one" from lion king..
I was feeling myself in my black long gown..
Our performance was 🔥🔥🔥🔥..
Toward the end, there was the award for best senior and I was nominated.. amina,  Laura and I..  I was so shocked because I hadn't been in the school for up to two months and I was this popular... I was happy..
The night ended quite delightful. When I was leaving the hall, I saw Eric talking to glory.. the both of them have been having  kinda of fling off recent.. I just said goodnight to Eric and left..
When glory came back, I had undressed preparing to sleep when she just came in so happy I was like
"Glory, Wassup?
" Eric gave my a wristwatch for valentine.. it's so cute.. he told me not to misplace it."
Okay, I must admit I felt broken hearted but I played miss strong.
" that's nice of him. What did you give him?" I asked inqusitively.
" I gave him a gift of no measure."
"Which Is?" My ears were itching to hear.
" I agreed to be his girlfriend. "
My heart was broken
Dreams were shattered..
This was the beginning of my worst nightmare.

Don't forget to like
Share
Vote
Comment
And visit my youtube channel
Ojay ❤ you