-65-

sooo Jimin's classic and he took me too the beach, but i rly love it, it's sunny and i get to see jimin shirtless.

rn he was sun bathing. so i just went on in by myself. I wore a 2 pieve swim suit just to impress him.

i was chillin in the water until  felt a hand grip me bum.

oh

bit noncey.

i turned around and it was a guy who looked about 22, fuqin grindin on me.

CAN HE NOT

"CAN YOU FUQ OFF?" i said pushing him.

he just gave me a pervy smile.

EW 

"Stop playing hard to get." he whispered in my ear.

I WANT TO THROW UP.

"I JUST DON'T WANT U TOO TOUCH MY ASS U NONCE." i yelled shoving him.

"Come on bab--" he didn't finish his sentence because he got punched in the jaw.

"Fuck off." Jimin said, glaring at the man who was now sora drowning but its fine cause he was a nonce.

"jimi-" i was cut off when he threw me over his shoulder.

OOPS HE'S MAD

When we got back he shoved his shirt into my hands, ugh he wanted me to put it on. When he's mad he's so cold and scary.

ITS LO KEY HAWT THO

HEHE

"Jimin i'm sorr-"

"only i can touch you like that." he said sounding

POSSESIVE.

OOO

i nodded feeling really bad.

I TRIED TO GET HIM OFF ME.

"i'm sorry jimin.. please forgive me." i begged, i dont wanna make him mad.

DIS BICH SMIRKED THEN TAPPED HIS THIGH CAUSE HE WANTED ME TO SIT ON IT.

i sat on his thigh and he gently kissed my neck..

ooo

"it's okay." he said sorta laughing.

1 hour later,

i was getting late and we literally spent the hole time playing in the sea and him teasin me and shit and eating food.

it was now night and it was just us too on the beach

"i gotta present for you." he said as we both looked up at the stars, my head on his chest.

he sat up and got a box out his bag.

he opened it and in it, were the 2 cutest rings ever

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

and in it were the words forever...

k now i'm sobbing a bit.

"i got it cause, i promise to lov you forever." he said wiping a tear off my cheek.

"same. and i lov you." i said and kissed him, even tho my salty tears were mixing with it.

i thought now was a good moment to share my present so i whipped out his fresh creppes out my pocket and shoved the trainer on his cheek to get his attention.

"i bought u this with my blackmail money" i said, now squeezing his cheeks with the trainers.

"thank" he said and hugged me.

"i also got you something else" i said, feeling nervous

AHH I HOPE HE LIKES IT.

i got the memory book out my bag.

Instagram // Jimin ff // Texting auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें