-23-

basically for the hole sleep over we just looked at shit memes but i had the time of my life ngl.

I was now resting my head on his knee as he talked about random shit.

ugh he looked so good rn.

of course i let temptation get the best of me and pulled his face down so until his lips reached mine.

SKSJSKS THEY WERE SOFT.

OOPS HES PROBS UNCOMFORTABLE.

me being the thot i am decided to get into a straddle thing position, sitting on his thick ass thighs so i could kiss him deeper.

AHH he was biting my lip alot and it felt soo good. i ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer if thats possible.

"i love your lips, jus sayin." jimin said i a SEDUCTIVE voice.

this lad left my lips and went down to my neck, biting, sucking and kissing it.

OOPS I JUS FUQING MOANED EW

i was a thirsty hoe so i decided to take his shirt off. for like a few minutes i just stared at them perfect abs and this bich jus smirked.

PLAYBOI

before i trailed my lips down there and kissed his abs and left hickeys on them.

i was a lil bit of a kinky child.

I THEN CAME INTO REALIZATION THAT HE LITERALLY JUST BROKE UP WITH HIS GIRL 2 HOURS AGO.

JIMIN WAS LITERALY JUST GROANING AND MOANING AND SHIT UNDER ME AND WE HAVE LITERALLY ONLY MET EACHOTHER 3 TIMES.

FUQ IM PRETTY SURE HE GAVE ME HICKEYS

"jimin, les not do this."