-59-

JIMIN'S POV

flashback: meal with your parents

I knocked on the door feeling nervous, i was meeting my girlfriends parents and i was worried.

i mean, her parents took her phone off her for ages once cause she missed church. I just hope they won't stop her from seeing me. Because i don't want to let her go.

Sage answered, her smile bright, making me mirror her. i couldn't help my self, I picked her up and hugged her like we hadn't seen eachother in months, kissing her lips in the process cause y not?

I put her down and giggled at the blush on her cheeks.

"Come in." she said, grabbing my hand and leading me too the dining room where her parents sat.

The night was spent with them just getting to no me and stuff and they told me loads of cute stories about Sage. dat was my favourite part.

it was about 9 and her dad went off to bed.

"I'm goin toilet." Sage said before she left the table.

Her mother was staring at me.

"Tell me Jimin, what do you like about Sage." She said while leaning slightly closer to me.

i nervously giggled. wtf she askin me this for.

"You don't no" she said while her voice got deeper.

if dis bich tryna be seductive i needa

DASHI RUN RUN RUN

"You no u can do better?" She asked me, and THEN

SHE STARTED FUQIN RUBBIN HER FOOT ON MY THIGH AND SHIT

I DON LIKE THIS

"Why not go for someone a little more mature." She said while biting her lip and making her foot go

HIGHER

"I l-love Sage." I said, untucking my chair so she got the hint to get her fuqin foot off me.

"You will get bored.. I will be their when you do." She said, pushing her chest forward so her booby area was more obvious.

NO FUQIN THANK

THIS HOE WAS BOUTA CONTINUE BUT THEN MY BAE CAME BACK. we went up to her room immediately.

Her mother winked at me as i left

EW

I was gonna tell sage in her room but she was soo happy that i was getting on with her parents.

I didn't want to ruin her mood so we jus end up falling asleep hugging.

HOW TF DO I TELL HER HER MOTHER WANTS TO FUQ ME?