____________________________________

____________________________________ Jimin pov

Jimin pov

I turned off my phone as I mentally prepare myself. Everything has happened so quickly,I'm now dating the man who made me gay,and now we're about to have sex, I'm scared I'm actually scared, but I trust kook and I know he will treat me good, he wouldn't hurt me.

I excitedly jumped off of my bed and exit my room,I knocked on kooks door, i didn't get a answer so I just turned the door knob and entered...

WINK WANK WONK(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*third person pov*
A sigh came out of Jimin's mouth trying to prepare himself what was about to happen.  The sound of footstops filled the room as Jimin made his way over to Kook's bed.  Awe lingered within his eyes, lust followed by that.  Jimin's pants started to tighten as he led on the bed waiting for the younger to make a appearance, his patience was growing thin and he gave into the lust surrounding him.  His hand led down to trousers grabbing the waistband and pulling them down his legs, the only clothing left was his shirt and boxers.  His hand grabbed hold of his member and started dragging it up and down, he was in his own place not noticing the other persons presence in the room.  He didn't notice until these words filled his ears.
'Tch, baby boy did you forget whos dominant here?'  The husky voice combined with the voice did not make Jimin's situation any better.  Only then did he realise what type of situation he was in,  dominance was reeking off Jungkook and that made him even more turned on.  Jungkook had a innocent image holding him up, even on cam did he seem like a submissive, but what Jimin was witnessing was everything over then that.  A bathroom was connected to Jungkook's bedroom and he must've just came out the shower, his hair was wet which made his bangs cover his eyes, water droplets dripping down his perfect-structed abs, the towel wasn't even making a effort to cling to him as it looked like it was about to fall off.  A boner was clearly hiding underneath the towel and that made Jimin want to pull it off.  Jungkook chuckled and walked over to Jimin.
'It's your first time having sex with a man isn't it? I'll be gentle.'  Jungkook placed a kiss onto Jimin's forehead but they kept trailing down the olders body, when Jungkook reached his neck he took the shirt that was covering his chest off.  Jungkook's lips found there way back onto Jimin's skin and he started to suck on the skin leaving not only marks but angelic moans come out of Jimin's plump lips and travelled their way into Jungkook's ears.
The older started moaning his name as Jungkook got closer to his v-line and he swore he could feel the younger smirking, Jimin's back soon found its way onto the bed as Jungkook towered over him.  Jungkook's towel slipped onto the floor making a gasp exit Jimin's lips. 
'Baby get up.'  Jimin got up and Jungkook rested on the wall behind the bed while Jimin was trapped in Jungkook's legs, his member in his face. 
'J-Jungkook...'  Jimin glared up at Jungkook with a look of innocent while Jungkook looked down into Jimin's eyes which was full of lust, no element other then that could be seen within the youngers eyes.
'The only thing I wanna hear out of you is gagging now be a good little boy and suck.'  Jimin gulped and nodded.  He'd never had a cock in his mouth so he didn't know what to do but he went with his gut and did what he thought was best.  His tongue poked out of his lips and gave Jungkook's member a little kitten lick 'No teasing'.  Jimin did what he was told and wrapped his lips around his cock and glided his hands up and down the part he couldn't fit.  Groans escaped Jungkook's lips as the view of Jimin right there and then was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, it looked like God had made his best creation. Jungkook couldn't hold back and grabbed a fistful of Jimin's hair and forced his tongue further down his length causing gags to come from Jimin,  but moans escape from Jungkook's.  Jungkook came closer to his high as Jimin kept going down further, he was basically being mouth-fucked but he enjoyed it, he enjoyed being dominated especially by Jungkook.  Jimin had to come up for air as his lips de-attached from Jungkook.  Jungkook got up and forced Jimin's head into the pillows, his ass high in the air for Jungkook to admire from behind.  His hand travelled around Jimin's ass, his fingers circled around Jimin's hole causing a sudden moan to come out of Jimin's mouth. One finger was pushed into his tight hole causing something similar to a scream to fill the room.  'I promise it gets better'.  Jimin had full trust in Jungkook and went along with it, his fingers pace started to increase and his other hand found its way to Jimin's cock and started to stroke it at the same time causing Jimin to become a moaning mess.  Soon his fingers left from Jimin causing him to whine from the loss of touch, this caused Jungkook to laugh, but Jimin started moving back onto Jungkook and started to somehow grind his ass onto his dick. 'P-Please Jungkook! I cant I need you' Jimin begged.
'Beg again. Louder'.
Jimin tried to speak but only moans left as he continued to grind against his cock, Jungkook's hand found its way to slap across Jimin's ass causing him to scream.  Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hair and pulled his head back.
'I said beg'. Jungkook's other hand grabbed Jimin's hips stopping him from getting any psychical contact.
' Please! Jungkook, I need you so much!'
'That wasn't so hard was it?'. After that sentence was said Jungkook aligned himself with Jimin's entrance and slowly thrusted in, tears escaping his eyes. 'Shhh, just give me the word chim'  After adjusting Jimin said he was ready so Jungkook started moving at a steady pace until Jimin begged for him to go faster.  The room smelt of sex, reeked of it actually.  Groans escaped from both the boys as pleasure took over their system,  Jimin tightened around Jungkook causing him to go faster, much faster at a animalistic pace, getting faster but sloppier.  Jungkook grabbed and flipped Jimin around wanting to see his face as he finishes.  Jimin's hands found their way onto Jungkook's back and started clawing at it causing Kook to groan even harder.  Jungkook could tell Jimin was close and so was he.  'Don't cum until I tell you.'  Jimin nodded and waited for the words, he started to beg well tried to.  The only thing he could process was moans but Jungkook finally said the magic words.  Jungkook released in Jimin while Jimin spilled onto him and Jungkook.  Jungkook bent down and licked up what was left over.  Jungkook pulled out and fell next to Jimin, panting and sweating.
'T-Thanks kook-ah' Jimin managed to get that out of him as he got his breath back. 'No problem' Jungkook snuggled closer and said
'I think we better have a shower' with a laugh at the end.  Jimin nodded in agreement.
The couple climbed back into bed and Jimin whispered a soft 'I love you' and wasn't sure what Jungkook would say back.
'I love you too'.  That's all that was needed for the two to fall into deep slumber. 

WINK WANK WONK IS OVERRRR YEET
____________________________________
I wanna say a huge thanks to my best friend oxseok for the help with smut, love you bro no homo <3
THE SMUT WAS INTENSEEEE sksksk but here ya go
She also did help me, with the dms, so if they are bit STRAIGHT ON blame Lyla