Chapter thirty five. (Christian)

(A/N  So look, I hate this chapter and you guys deserved better, so I changed somethings. Thanks :)

Today was the big day, and I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life. I'm 27 and I feel like an awkward middle school boy asking a girl to the dance. 

"Chris, you good?" Kevin came in holding Anthony.  "Yeah Kev. It's just, this doesn't seem real. I'm about to marry Court. It seems like just the other day we were in college." Kevin patted my shoulder. "Alright, give me my baby boy. Where's Hunter and Nicky?" I asked him.   "Marco and your dad. I had to fight to get Nas." We laughed, as he handed me Anthony. "You got the rings?" I asked. "Right here." He showed them to me as we left the room.

Me, Kevin and Marco lined up on the alter, under the gazebo and the procession started.  Even though it wasn't that hot out, it seemed to drag on forever, and it was making me nervous again. My parents came down holding the twins, then my nonna, Court's grandparents, and then the bridesmaids.  Kaylin and Orlean lined up on the opposite side of us,  then Hope and Hunter came down. Hope was the flower girl, and Hunter was the ring bearer,  but don't tell them that. Hunter was throwing the flowers for Hope, then ran to me once he saw me. Hope finished throwing her flowers, turned, and told everyone to be quiet when her mom came down.  Once Hope went to her seat, the music started playing.

What if I told you

It was all meant to be

Would you believe me,

Would you agree

It's almost that feelin'

That we've met before

So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy

When I tell you love has come and now...

A moment like this

Some people wait a lifetime,

For a moment like this

Some people search forever,

For that one special kiss

Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me

Some people wait a lifetime,

For a moment like this

Court started walking down the aisle with her parents, and I was trying so hard to keep from crying. She looked astonishing , Her dress fit her perfectly, and Court was glowing.

"That's my wife." I told Kevin. By the time Courtney was standing in front of me,  a few tears had came down, and I couldn't help but stare at her.

"You take care of our little girl, okay Christian?" Her father said as he prepared to give Courtney away.

I smiled at him. "Don't worry, I will."

"Friends, we have been invited here today to share with Courtney and Christian a very important moment in their lives. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife. The couple has elected to say their own vows. Christian?"

  I took a deep breath and started. "Courtney Lynn, you are the most  beautiful, intelligent, and kind woman I've ever met, and I fall in love with you more every single day.  I've known from the moment I saw you running laps around the track in college that you were special, and you're more than special. Over these past few years, you've been more than my girl, you've been my number one fan, my biggest supporter and my best friend. You've given me the best years of my life, and you've given me the four greatest gifts ever. I know I can't repay you for that, but I can promise to never leave your side, in sickness or heath, richer or poorer, for better or worse. I promise to hold your hand, to protect you.  I promise to make you happy, to respect you, to be your best friend and to get you your favorite ice cream whenever you're sad, for the rest of our lives."