The Villa and Harvey

POV Rye

After Blair had explained the matter to us with the son of his brother Merlin, it was clear to us, we had to help him as well as we could. The same day we packed our things and were driven by Blair to his villa, which was on the edge of the sea. One year ago we had vacationed here for a week and I still had the villa in my head, because I really liked it. The others were happy to finally be back in the villa, because there was a lot different than our home. "Wow, I did not remember how nice it is here!" Jack said as we passed the entrance hall, where everything was done in a white and black tone, the black furniture was a perfect match for the white floor, and the white furniture in the bathroom and bedroom, as well as in the kitchen, they were a great match for the black floor, which was made of flowing material and reflected everything: "Yes, oh how I missed it!" Mikey said as we walked up the stairs to where the bedrooms were: "You have it really nice here!" said Andy, who had not said anything the whole time, but looked at everything with his mouth open. : "Yes, that's why I wanted you to come too, because I think my mother has a crush on your father!" Said Rye and smiled at me: "Oh yeah, I forgot, my father likes your mother totally and nobody talks about anything else! " Andy said and also smiled. When we reached the second floor and brooklyn opened the large double doors to the bedroom, Andy was even more astonished: "Oh wow, how cool is that!" He shouted and walked quickly into the room with a total of five beds We were each looking for a bed and put our bags in the room: "It looks like this Harvey must sleep on the sofa or he gets Blair's room!" I said and everyone laughed. Whoever this Harvey may be, and no matter how difficult it might be, we were very pleased to finally see him.

 Whoever this Harvey may be, and no matter how difficult it might be, we were very pleased to finally see him

This is the villa of Blair. The boys have made a holiday here once as Blair wanted to show them his apartment