"They sure look like it." He laughed even though they looked like muggle pets right now. I glared playfully at him. "I can hang you upside down, naked and green. Id watch your mouth." I said warning but laughing. Amusement sparkled in his eyes, and he looked like a little kid. "You can do that?" He asked.

"Uh yeah." I said in a 'duh' way. His face filled with amusement and excitement. "You have to show me!" He said, his booming voice sounding more child like with his excitement. "Okay, okay." I laughed, shaking my head.

'He's such a child.' I thought. Edward looked at me and nodded and gave me a look that said he agreed. I was still a little confused, how does he know what I was thinking? Creepy.

"Alright let's go. If we don't I'm going to have to rip some assholes head off." Dad growled. I looked at him and saw he was glaring dangerously at some guy who wouldn't look away from me.

"Your right. If we don't leave I'll have to help you rip his head off." Edward said and started to push the cart. I smiled at them. At their protectiveness. Draco would so the same thing....hell he'd already punch them by now.

Draco...

Where had he gone? He just like disappeared. I guess he could have apparated... But that quickly? While on a moving plane? Thousands of feet in the air?

"I'm sure he's fine Thea." Edwards voice said. "Thanks Ed." I smiled. I felt two strong hands pick me up, causing me to automaticly grab my wand. I threw my head back and crushed it into someone's nose. They dropped me and I turned, my grip on my wand suffocating.

"Woah! It's just me!" Emmet said putting his hands in the air and backing up slowly. He covered his nose with a few fingers. It had bent oddly from my hit and looked painful as hell. "Episky." I whispered and his nose went back to perfect.

"What were you doing?!" I asked him tucking my wand back into my pocket and putting an untraceable charm on it.

"I was going to do this!" He laughed and picked me up. He put me on the cart and Edward pushed it faster. I laughed and watched as people looked at us. They smiled, unable to scold such beautiful people. Edward ran in human speed, making us look like the teenagers we are.

I laughed and waved to a few people as the cart kept going. I felt another force, make that two forces, grab the cart and push, making it go faster. I looked back and saw Emmet and Jasper had started pushing it too. A giggle escaped my mouth as the speed made my hair fly behind me. I'm pretty sure security guards were following us but I didn't care. You kinda learn not to care when you've gone up against the dark lord.

"We married children." Bella laughed. I turned and saw her and Rosalie laughing at their husbands. Alice was on Jasper's back, clinging like a monkey. Carlisle and Esme stayed behind us all, laughing at their children. I smiled brightly, faced the front again, only to see we were going to run straight down the stairs. Determination hit me as my inner dare devil sprang life.

I turned to Emmet who had the same look on his face. He pushed the cart out if his brothers hands and jumped on with me. The cart soared over the top stairs, creating the feeling that we were flying. Then it hit the stairs and made us bounce up and down. I stood up and jumped out, grabbing onto railings and sliding down it. Emmet however stayed in the cart and ran straight into a sercurity guard.

"What do you reckless kids think your doing?! That's dangerous for you and everyone else!" The sercurity men yelled. I walked over to them and wrapped my arm in Emmets then smile up at the man.

"We were only having fun sir. I told them to have it go down those stairs...I'm truly sorry. If there's anything I can do to make up for it..." I said, showing off a perfect state of innocence. My eyes saddened a bit, looking sorry as hell. I looked at the man and then back at the floor, pretending I was sad or something. I could feel him gaze on me, and I could tell he was apologetic now.