Chapter 5: Ouch

NightSpell Chapter 5: Ouch

Thea POV

When the plane landed, me and the rest of the family made sure we were last to leave. I was going to apparate us to the house.

The crowd parted, and disappeared into cars and cabs, some going on other flights.

I hurried to the luggage area, wanting to see Kitty, Asgard, Tybalt, and Voodoo. The second they saw me they perked up and started wagging tails, Hooting, purring...you get the picture.

"Calm down!" I laughed and grabbed their cages. I almost used magic to get my trunk, but decided that probably wouldn't be best infront of all these Muggles, so instead I found a cart like thing and placed everything in it. I turned and saw eyes on me. Boys from age 12 and up were starring at me, basically drooling. Their eyes were filled with something that made me blush beyond belief as the looked me up and down, their eyes devouring me.

Girls were starting in awe and envy, making me feel a bit bad. If I wasn't what I was, I wouldn't look like this, wouldn't cause jealousy...but I do, so might as well live with it.

A part of me wanted to slap a few of the guys. I knew what was going through their heads and I quickly looked at my clothes.

I was wearing ripped white skinny jeans that fit my perfect thin hourglass shape and made my thigh gab show, well perfectly. My shirt was a black tank top that showed my belly button ring and amazing shape and the back was all ripped up. On the shirt it said "wake me up when it's Friday" in white letters. My feet ended in black four inch stilettos. On my neck was a silver necklace with a white Rose charm. My wrists had a few random bracelets and I had a ring on my pointer finger that wrapped around my finger and looked like a lion.

I guess I did look pretty damn good, hot was a better word. I look good in everything, much to my dismay sometimes. The clothing made my tan skin and green eyes pop. My loose curls fell down my back, and reached right before my waist. I blushed slightly knowing what was going through their heads.

Part of me wanted to slap them. Only Draco can look at me like that! But another part of me, a more dominant part, loved how they looked at me. I loved how their eyes scanned my body and face, how I knew what was going through their heads.

I smiled dazzlingly and moved the cart forward. Edward walked over to me, scowling at the guys. His cold icy glare made some of them look away, while the rest glared at him, they clearly misunderstood why he was walking over to me, which caused me to laugh in my head. If only they knew he was my grandpa!

"Thea you need help?" Edward asked and being the gentlemen he is, took the cart. "Thank you. I appreciate it." I smiled at him. He smiled back and started to push the cart. A few groans of anger came from the guys mouths. Geez.

"It's kinda funny. None of them has even looked at Rosalie, their all starring at you." Edward chuckled. "What?" I said not believing it. Rosalie is like a model! How can they not look at her?

"Yeah funny huh? Your much prettier then she is, so I understand." He shrugged. "Your just saying that because your my grandfather." I laughed too low for anyone else to here. "No." He shook his head.

I just laughed and we continued to walk over to our family. When we got there, dad was glaring at any guy who even looked at me. I rolled my eyes, dads. "You ready Thea?" Mom asked.

"Yes Mo-Nessie." I said quickly correcting myself. If I called her mom in front of anyone it might get weird. People probably thought we were a group of teen friends traveling together. Ha.

Mom smiled and laughed slightly. "Everyone ready? You got your monsters with you?" Emmet asked me. "They aren't monsters!" I glared at him then looked at my pets.