Chapter 2: Goodbye Princess

NightSpellChapter 2: Goodbye, Princess.

Thea's POV

"Harry! Ron! Hermione! Wait up!" I yelled down the hall and ran to them. "Hey Thea." Hermione smiled and hugged me. "Hey 'Mione." I smiled. I walked in between Hermione and Ron,Harry beside Ron.

Me and Harry are really close. Part of that is because I faced most if the stuff with him. I fought the Basilisk with him, went into the Tri-Wizards tournament with him, watched Voldemort rise with him. All sorts. Some people think we're siblings, seeing as we both have inky black hair and bright green eyes. We never denied it, went along with it most of the time. There is some rumor going about that me and him are twins and were separated the night Harry's parents were killed by that monstrous pathetic excuse of a man.

  Me and Ron are really close too, but that's because I was raised with him. When Dumbledor found me, he took me to the Weasleys seeing as he was busy with the school and Mrs Weasley, who I call mom, took me in with open arms, in fact, she's the one who offered to take me in.

Me and Hermione were like sisters, we share so many interests and since she's at the Burrow all the time, we all were like brother and sister to each other.

"Harry you still have that book?" I asked him and he threw the Half Blood Prince potions book at me. "You need to get rid of that Harry." Hermione complained. I rolled my eyes and flipped threw the pages. Honestly I think the book is super cool.

"It's just a book Hermione!" Harry said as I continued to search threw it. "Yeah Hermione. It's a book, can't hurt no one." Ron agreed, earning a glare from Hermione. "It's actually really fascinating. You should look at it." I said, handing it to her. She looked at it in disgust and gave it to Harry.

"Whatever. You three better hurry if you want to get to the game." Hermione pointed out. Panic rushed threw me and I stopped in my tracks. "Crap! Come on guys!" I yelled and spun on my heel. Harry and Ron had the same look on their faces and I looked at Hermione.

"Aren't you going to watch?" I asked her, "yes but first I'm going to-" "the Library." I finished her sentence,she smiled and nodded. We said goodbye and ran for the Quitich pitch.

When we got there, people were asking us, mostly Harry, where we'd been. "Around." Harry would answer.

"I have to get to the Slytherin lockers. See you guys before the game. I'll be right back." I smiled and waved them goodbye.

I hurried over to the Slytherin lockers looking for one specific person. "Draco?" I asked as I entered. "Hey Thea!" Some Slytherin yelled. I waved back and kept searching. Where the hell is he?

"He's not here today." A familiar voice said. I turned and saw Blaise, his face seemed worried, not like his normal self at all.

"What do you mean?" I asked, Draco wouldn't miss a game for the world, I'd known him since I was 11, never have I ever seen him miss a game. When he got on the team in our second year, he was the happiest person alive, he loves Quittich...

"He's not here. His dad came and picked him up right after potions." Blaise said looking confused as well. "Lucius? Why would..." I was really worried now. Draco's dad was vile, and knowing him trying to talk Draco into something evil.

"Well okay. I'll see you on the field." I sighed and hurried out of the Slytherin tent.

Why would Lucius come get Draco? Is that why I haven't seen him since potions? God I hope he's okay.

Me and Draco were a couple, a pretty well known one too. Everyone was intrigued by the Slytherin prince and one of the Gryffindor princesses relationship. It was odd for a Slytherin to even talk to a Gryffindor, but ever since I met Draco, we've been best friends, he was my imprint. Eventually he was brave enough to ask me out, the coward. Our relationship was hidden from his father, seeing as I'm not exactly human.