Night Spell (Harry Potter/Twilight Fanfic)

Night-(Harry potter/Twilight Night-(Harry potter/Twilight fanfic)

Background~

After Jacob and Renesme got married, when Renesme was 8yrs old and looked about 20, Renesme soon found herself Pregnant. Honestly, this worried the whole family. A Werewolf/Vampire/Human? Well fortunately, she survive the birth, as well as the baby. The child grew just like any human child would. The child, a little Girl named Thea, had vampire, werewolf, and human traits. Everyone who met her adored her, sometimes too much....

You see, when Thea was 9 she went missing. The Cullen's did everything they could to find her, they had all their friends search for her, every continent, every city, village, town, everywhere. But....Thea seemed to have disappeared.

Truth is, Thea was taken and put into a school called Hogwarts. Technically she's a muggle born, seeing as neither of her parents are a witch or a wizard. When Dumbledor finds her family he allows the Cullen's (and Blacks) to come to Hogwarts to see their missing family member, and to take her back.

Thea is best friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione, she's been on every adventure with them, the Sorcerers stone, Chamber of secrets, everything. She was even in the Tri-Wizard tournament!

When her family finds, she's already met her soul mate/imprint they are a little concerned when it's a Pureblood wizard who's family is against anything that's not a Pureblood, but the wizard himself, finds himself falling for Thea of course, he's not in school the day she leaves and she never gets to say goodbye.

When Thea gets told that Dumbledor is dead she hurried back to Hogwarts, demanding to know who's fault it is. When she finds Draco was part of it what will she do?

Finding out that Dumbledor had one last request for her, Harry, Hermione, and Ron, she leaves home, off to find Horcruxes. Being one of the most wanted witches by Voldemort is hard, when Draco is forced to bring her and the gang to her, it's even Harder.

*I don't own any characters, places, or the world of Harry Potter or Twilight. those belong to J.k Rowling and Stephanie Meyer, I only own what I make up! thank you!!!*