Chapter 1:The Letter

Night SpellChapter 1: The letter

(I've tweeked with the times so that Thea is the same age as the characters in HP, 16 Thnx)

Renesme POV

"Jacob, there's a letter for us..." I said emotionlessly. Ever since Thea disappeared 7 years ago, I'm just so...depressed. The whole family is but they hide it.

"What is it Nessie?" Jacob said as he walked into the living room. I smiled lightly at my nickname and looked down at the letter with the strange seal.

"I don't know, I didn't want to open it without you. It is addressed to both of us." I said. He sat by me on the couch and I snuggled into him. "Well let's open it." He said a bit of depression in his voice too.

I opened the letter quickly in vampire speed. The paper it was written on was parchment...strange.

I opened the letter to read it.

'Dear Mrs. And Mr. Black,

Your daughter is safe, very much so. She is attending Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. We were not aware she had parents until very recently. We wish for you and your family to come visit us at Hogwarts.

I will meet you at your house at 6:00 sharp.

Dumbledor'

I read and reread the letter. Thea's alive? She's okay? She's attending school? We're able to see her?

"Jacob!" I yelled happily. I jumps into his arms and kissed him. Tears of happiness were rushing down my cheeks. Thea's okay!!!

I pulled away from Jacob and look at him, tears falling down his face too. "We have to tell the family. But wait, that person says they're coming here at 6. What time is it?" I asked quickly looking at my watch.

"It's only 5. We can go there tell them and bring them all back here by 6. Let's go!!" I said with more emotion then I had in years. Jacobs face lit up, happy we'd see our daughter, and that I was acting like I did before she disappeared, and we hurried outside.

He quickly phased and I grabbed his clothes then got on his back. He ran as fast as he could to the house, a smile never leaving my face. Jacob howled in happiness as tried running even faster.

I can't believe it, my baby is okay! I'll see her soon! Thea is okay!

We arrived at the house in about a minute. I handed Jacob his clothes and ran into the house while he phased back.

"She's okay! Thea's okay! I know where she is!!" I yelled. The family was by me in seconds, confused and shocked looked on their faces.

"Where is she?" Carlisle asked.

"At some school called Hogwarts!" I said happily basically jumping.

"When can we go get her?" My mom asked clearly worried about her grandaughter. "Someone from the school is coming to mine and Jacobs house at 6, will you all come to meet them?" I asked truly hopeful. Even if they say no, I don't care, I'm meeting this person and getting my daughter back!

"Of course we will!" Esme smiled. I broke down in tears then. My daughters okay, after all these years of thinking...

Mom hurried to me and hugged me whispering conferting things.

"She's okay...she's okay..." I kept crying.

After a while, I stopped crying and we all hurried to my house.

Me and Jacob being in the lead seeing as he's faster.

We arrived at the house at 5:58 only minutes to spare. "Hurry!" I yelled at everyone as I ran up to the front door and burst it open.