Chapter 2: Goodbye Princess

Start from the beginning

I'm a Vampire/ShapeShifter/human and witch. Okay so mostly human, but Lucius only wants Draco to marry another Pureblood. No doubt he's most likely already arranged Draco's marriage without his knowledge.

When I got to the Gryffindor tent, I quickly changed into my team uniform. "Sorry I took so long, Draco's not here today, so Blaise started talking to me. Sorry." I said as I hurried to Ron and Harry.

"Your here, that's what matters." Harry sighed. I smiled at him gratefully and stood in line, ready for the game.

Madam hooch blew her whistle and I took off, ready to get this show on the road.

After the game, we had to go to Dinner. Since we won, we stayed in our Quittich uniforms as tradition.

"Good job guys!" Lavander Brown said, clearly directing it at Ron. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a few raspberries, popping them into my mouth. "Great Flying today Thea. Never seen a better chaser." Harry said patting me on the back.

"Thanks, but we all know your the soul of the team." I smiled at him causing him to blush slightly.  "So I was-" Hermione said as she sat down.

"In the Library. And?" Me, Ron, and Harry said at the same time cutting her off. "Nothing. I found noting on the Half-Blood Prince." She huffed clearly frustrated. "Maybe it was just some student who called himself that." I shrugged.

"Maybe." Hermione said, seeming to just want to get off the topic since she didn't have the answer. "Draco left earlier today." I sighed. Running my hand through my curls the way I do when I'm worried, stressed, or nervous. As of right now, I'm all three.

"I'm sure he's okay." Hermione said softly, trying to comfort me. Dumbledor, the Weasleys, Harry, Ron, Her, and Draco are the only ones who know my secret, what I am. So they understand the whole SoulMate/Imprint thing. I remember everything from my life before I knew I was magic, everything that has to do with me being supernatural that is.

I get glimpses of my parents and family, and I know all the vampire stuff and shapeshifter stuff I was ever told, my vampire memory locking them in place forever. But that's about it. I told them everything I knew, and they accepted  me.

"Still don't understand why that gits your imprint." Ron whispered. "Because he is Ron, now shut up before I do something I regret. Some brother you are." I glared at him. He flinched a bit at my tone and apologized quickly.

We chatted for a bit but were stopped when Dumbledor walked over to us. "Hello Professor. Is something wrong?" I asked him. "Quite the opposite actually. Come with me Thea." He smiled his wise eyes kind.

"Okay. Bye guys see you later." I waved and followed Dumbledor out the Great hall and up to his office. I wasn't bugged, or worried the least bit, I've been in Dumbledors office plenty of times, either in trouble or him just talking to me.

We stopped right outside his office door and he turned to me, a happy gleam in his blue eyes.

"Alright, before we get in there, I need you to know we found them." He said happily.

"Found who sir?" I asked, completely confused. Who's them? "Your Family." He smiled. My family? The Blacks and the Cullen's? My mom, dad, aunts uncles, great grand parents and grandparents? That family?

"Let me see them." I smiled almost bouncing in excitement.

I could feel my heart pounding even faster then it usually does (which is pretty damn fast) and I started shaking, almost as if I was about to turn into my wolf form. I froze in place like a statue, the way vampires often do,knowing that if I moved when I was this excited, I might break something with my strength.