Snitches get Stitches!

YOUR P.O.V.
       "Say bye (Y/N)" As Eleanor is about to stab (Y/N) until...

Louis takes the stab...Louis. Eleanor calls the police.

"YES MY BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN STABBED BY (Y/N) (L/N)" Eleanor yells fake crying.

TIMESKIP TO 3 DAYS LATER
Just a little update , Eleanor went to jail, but got released today!!!! Ugh anyways , Louis is better and he pops the question...

"Will you be my roommate?" Louis says while doing puppy eyes.

"Uhh yeah, since Eleanor moved in with Natalie."

You then take your stuff from your house and move in.

"So... are you and Eleanor still like together?"

"Nah" Louis said to you.

"Hopefully you and me can be together..." you mumble.

"Huh?"

"Nothing!" You yell.

"Well , I'm bored , wanna go to the mall?" You ask bored.

"Yea sure." Louis says.

Louis' P.O.V
I drive us to the mall and right when we walk in , I see someone I probably didn't want to see , ever since the split from 1D. He walks towards us.

"Louis?!? Who do we have here?!" Harry says. He's always such tease.

"It's my best friend. Her name is (Y/N)." I say hoping she won't fangirl thinking 2 one direction boys are in the room.

"Hey." (Y/N) says. She seems so happy , beautiful , and nice... if only she knew what happened in the past between me and Harry... I start daydreaming until (Y/N) says...

"Well , I'm gonna go to hot topic... so you guys can go to the food court and meet me at bath and body works at 4!" Bad move (Y/N)... bad move... the number one rule is to not leave me alone with Harry... today I'm thinking about asking her out. She's hopefully going to say yes unless Harry pulls something! I tell Harry I'll be right back and I walk to hot topic.

"(Y/N) , will you go out with me to Italian food?"

"S-Sure!" (Y/N) says shocked and kisses me.

"Hey , I'm back Harry..."

"Great! Let's go to the bathroom while we wait for food." Harry says.

"Okay? But why? We'll lose our spot in line." He doesn't respond. Something's up with him he's not telling me. We walk to the bathroom looking at each other. The bathroom is empty.

"Remember we used to date, and look at us! Your 27! And I'm 25! Perfect age to date again! By the way, how old is (Y/N)? Huh?" Harry says while smirking.

"26 , wh-..." he cuts me off by kissing me. I try to push away, but then (Y/N) comes in since it's a unisex bathroom. Harry pushes away and yells "Why did you kiss me Louis?!"

"You-I-(Y/N) I'm so sorry! I didn't kiss first he-..." she cuts me off with her running.

"HARRY REALLY?!? DID YOU KNOW SHE HAS BIPOLAR DISORDER ?!? HUH?!? AND YOU DECIDE TO DO THIS?!? WHY?!? HUH?!? PICK NIALL ,ZAYN, LIAM ... ANYONE ELSE BUT NOT ME!! LOOK AT YOU I HELPED HER THROUGH HER HARDEST TIMES AND SHE DID THE SAME TO ME! AND NOW SHE'S HEARTBROKEN!!!!" I yell at Harry getting really angry.

"Louis, I'm so sorry , I just wanted you back mate." Harry says while tears flow down his eyes.

                (Y/N)'s P.O.V.
You just jump in the car on the passengers side and just cry. He comes in, and tries to explain.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry! Harry and me were talking about stuff and I said I'm really happy with you and he brought... the past up an-..."

"WHAT IS YOUR PAST CHEATING ON GIRLS?!? ARE YOU A PLAYER?!? IS YOUR PAST OF YOU AND GUYS DATING?!? THIS ENDS NOW!" You yell while tears rush down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry, he was bringing up the past... and he started kissing me I tried to pull away so bad I'm sorry!!!" Louis says. You get in your thoughts and you feel all of your feelings coming back to you, great.But then Louis starts kissing you. You kiss back but then you both hear camera's clicking and lights flashing. You then see and shadow of the one and only celebrity tortures... the paparazzi! You both pull away and laugh , hand in hand.

"We back together now?..."

"Yes , Love we are." Louis says. He drives around London with paparazzi following you both in cars. You then both go to a Italian restaurant. He gives you his hand and you take it. You walk in, get your seats, and we have a waitress.

"Hi I'm Cassidy, your waitress for today,  what would you guys like to drink?" The waitress says staring at Louis smirking. His eyes widen and he looks at you and her. You look at her.

"Umm can I get Cherry Cola please?" You say.

"It wasn't your turn but whatever!"

"Do we have turns?!!? No, this is a restaurant !" You say.

"Ugh , whatever , sir what would you like?"

"I would like the manager please.
And the same as her." Louis says.

"Mkay." She gets the manager and gets your drinks.

"I'll be back." You say to Louis walking to the bathroom. You go in and she's there. She pushes you to the sink. You push her back and you start punching each other. You guys keep fighting. (Here's the video imagine your that girl Louis was with:)

(Your the girl in blue his girlfriend and she's the girl in gray) You see paparazzi come in the bathroom and he gets the cameras away and slips. He then sees the girl fighting you against the sinks. He pushes her away and the police come in, no EVERYONE COMES IN! Then they take me and Louis out of the restaurant.

"Would you like to press charges against Louis?" We hear someone ask.

"Yes, definitely. He pushed me." The waitress says.

We get arrested for the night and come back home to the flat. It's now 8:00 pm.

"Wanna see what's on TMZ?" You say laughing.

"Yea sure, it was kinda funny."He says and we turn on TMZ.

"Are (Y/N) (L/N) and Louis Tomlinson dating?" "What if Louis Tomlinson is cheating on Eleanor Calder?" "Did you hear about the big fight at the restaurant?!" "Let's watch a video of a big fight they all had."

You look away and you both start kissing. Then you both hug and you say "Thanks for pushing her away babe."

"Anytime." He says smiling at you. You both go to sleep then. But you wake up at 4:00 am and your notifications blow up! You now have over 5.k fans on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram! There are comments on your posts with Louis kissing you as "Eww she's ugly!!" "She should go die" and some good comments as "she's so pretty!" "Y'all are cute!" You then go back to sleep and stress throughout the night.