Chapter 12

The conversation with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo walked outside to the porch, Chanyeol leading the way. Chanyeol's back faced Kyungsoo.

"If this is about Minji, then give her up. You do nothing but give her trouble." Kyungsoo calmly stated with a stern face.

Chanyeol clenched his hands into a tight fist. Then he quickly turned and grabbed Kyungsoo by his collar and slightly lifting him up closer to his face. He breath heavily, then let go shoving off. Kyungsoo wasn't surprised, his face was straight, showing no expression.

"You are lucky, if you weren't my friend I'll beat the crap out of you. However, I can't ever let you have her." Chanyeol spoke.

Kyungsoo shot his head towards him and opened his mouth, "I want to protect her from your GIRLFRIEND. How can you love your girlfriend and at the same time love someone else, you cheating. She deserves to be with me. Not you, not anyone!" At that point he was raising his voice.

"I do love her!" He yelled back.

"Oh yeah, then break up with Taeyoon. "

There was a long silence. They gave each other an evil stare. Chanyeol let out a breath and walked inside, purposely bumping Kyungsoo on the shoulder. Kyungsoo stood out side for a bit and follow back inside slowly.

Kai walk out from the side into the doorway. He looked at that path Kyungsoo and Chanyeol went, then walked out the house to Yaya's.

× × × × × ×

Kai walked to Yaya's at a slow steady pase. He heard sometime running behind him, but didn't mind.

"Kai, hold up, you just left without me." I caught and walked next to him. Weird He didn't Even stop. "You were going to go to work alone?"

He was so quiet. His was stress looking. I opened my mouth to say something, but he beat me to it.

"Chanyeol or Kyungsoo? If you could pick one, who would it be?" He asked so seriously.

Chanyeol or Kyungsoo? I can't choose myself. I want both, but only one can be mine. Life is so unfair. If a person loves two they should marry both at the same time. However, life fights against that.

"You can't love two." He said after a like while. He kept looking straight.

Is he reading my mind?! Freaking creep.  "I wish I can, I love both." I honestly said.

"The way life was made, you can only marry one guy, that one guy that's best for you. The one you can't live day or night without, the one that won't cheat on you. Your soulmate." He replied.

"Kyungsoo." I said without realizing it. I looked at him. "I can't stop thinking about him, I'm constantly on my toes for him. Day and night I want him. I want to always eat with him and sit next to him too. When he's going to shower, I want to shower with him." I shut my mouth with my hand and looked at Kai. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. My cheeks turned pink and I laughed, later he did too. How embrassing.

We worked today, pretty hard because Tomoko and another worker called out sick, at least the day went by quickly. We walked home talking about what to do with Taeyoon from tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. We decided that 3 hours would be enough for her and for the guys to stay quiet. Honestly I'm worried about the derp squad, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. They can't even stay quiet for 20 minutes. They will stay up in the attic/2nd floor, there's a bathroom there, and boxes. We will bring games and food.

Well school went smoothly the next day, but it was also the start of the plan. While the boys got everything prepared upstairs in the attic, I took Taeyoon the long way home. We were quiet, I don't know what she's planning, but I have to stay alert.