Perioddtt‼️

Izzy‼️
"Babes...baby...wake up" I said shaking loni awake. "We here" I said smiling once she looked up at me. I put her ass to sleep. I waited for her to get dressed before grabbing out back and walking off the plane. "I bought a private plane so I wont have to deal with this shit... all these damn people." I said getting mad. "Oh be quiet you sound like a girl." "And you was sounding like a nigga when I was in them guts" I said laughing. "Guess what doe doe you fucked this nigga" She said sticking her tongue out. I rolled my eyes and they landed on some people that made my stomach drop. "Laloni I need to listen and listen good right now ok" I said stern so she know I wasnt playing anymore. "Ok" "Take these bags and jump in the first cab you see and don't look back dont run but get put of here fast ma" She looked scared and nodded taking the bags and walking really fast. I kept my eyes on those bitch ass niggas and called Ace...
Calling My Nigga...
"Aye wassup"
"Warehouse Now‼️" and I hung up and got closer.  I acted like I tripped into them.
"Oh my bad... aye wassup man" Isaid dapping up nigga#1. "Aye I remember you... You still with that slut" Nigga #2 said. I got heated asf but shook my head no and said "As a matter of fact Im here to get revenge on that hoe" I said tryna act normal. " Oh for real‼️ what she do?" "That thingy cheated on me and had a train ran on her." I said tryna not laugh on how gullible they are. "Damn man what you gonna do" "Yal tryna come with me and find out?" "Shit Im down we had to lay low we though you were after us" Nigga #2 said. Duh you stupid goat I do have a hit on yal heads I just got to you first. "Nahh cone on" I said and we walked out the airport. These niggas got another thing coming if they think they gonna live after what they did to my baby. These niggas gotta DIE PERIODDDTTTTT. Damn I need to stay away from Ace ass 😂.