Now Now⁉️

Loni‼️
Text Izzy...
Me: Hey, I picked back up my old case with helping the little girl walk again. I know your gonna be mad but Im trying to give you space after what happened last night and with that being said I do miss us but you did something to me that you said you would never do which is hurt me. You added to my list of hurt which was added upon with the death of our child. Im not trying to push you away I just feel like shit honestly and I feel like the situation didn't phase you at all. Im not saying I wanna see you down but I feel as though you act as if our child didn't ever exist. You are so focused on making it Us again you aren't noticing yourself or me individually. Dont get me wrong I love you and would love to see us work but I feel like now it's the time. Let it develop into that I don't wanna jump back into things like it never ended. (6:45am)

I wiped my tears away and felt like a giant boulder was lifted off my shoulders. My intentions aren't to push him away because I need him more than anything right away. Even though I may not act like it he brings light to my gray day. I want him and I want us but I don't want the old us. After that text Idk how im goin to face him or how he is gonna respond.

Izzy‼️
I woke up to a text from loni around 1:30pm. As Im reading it I finally understand why she acts the way she does. She's depressed. I hate that she feels like I don't care about losing our child. I feel exactly like she does I just don't show it in front of her. I couldn't help but to turn into a bitch and tear up reading that she does want us even if she doesn't show it. That girl is my world and that will never change.
Texting My Baby😍😫....
Me: come home now ma
My Baby 😍😫: Why whats wrong? my shift not over yet
Me: just come home please
My Baby 😍😫: Im on my way right now
Me: now now?
My Baby 😍😫: Yea big baby now now 🙄

She probably think something wrong but it's not I just want her around right now to tell her whats up my sleeve for us.

Lonii‼️
He got me shittin bricks.