Imma Dead Man ‼️

Izzy‼️
    "Yea right there" I said pushing this girl head down further. "You like that Spade" Im at the trap and some how I ended up with a hoe between my legs. I didn't even nut yet and Im feeling the guilt. Man no cap loni hasn't gave me nun in about a month and a nigga got needs. I feel bad. "Ightt im not feeling this get yo ass up and bounce" I said standing up and pulling up my pants. She left saying "I have your number baby" and i turned the lights on. Im mad at myself I pushed everything off my desk. "FUCK" I yelled. She can't and wont find out bout this.
Knock Knock
"Who is it" "Ace" He said opening the door. "fuck you want" "ahhh shit nigga want you do I see it in your face" "Nothing nigglet" "Stop tryna lie to your bestie for life" "Bruh stop with the gay shit and I fucked up bad bad" "You lost the deal?" "Nawl I cheated" I said slapping my head. He whole mood changed and his eyes turned a different color. The only time I seen that I when he found out his kid wasn't his. Next thing I know he jumping over my desk beating my ass. "WTF NIGGA YOU CHEATED ON MY SISTER THE ONLY GIRL THATS BEEN THERE FOR YOU AND HAVING YO BSBY YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER" He yelled after busting my lip and giving me a black eye. I aint no bitch but I deserve that. "I kno- (gco by ace)" "Fuck you my nigga you a bitch for that im out" He said slamming my door. I just got up and head home. I took the long way because I didn't want to face loni. I know whatever she gives me if or when she finds out it's gonna be worst than me letting acr beat my ass. I finally got home seeing loni in the room watching tv. "Hey my bab- (gco by herself) WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE" "nothing ma im good" "Isreal this isn't nothing" She said getting up and trying to hug me but I stepped back. "Ummm ok ... are you Ok?" She asked I can tell she feels awkward after me dodging her. "Im good imma go shower" I said walking away to the bathroom. I took a quick shower focusing on my dick and got out. I went to the closet got clothes and walked out the room. Im sleeping in the guest room. I silently beat myself up because I fucked  up bad.