Imma Beat Your Ass‼️

ISREAL POV

      I woke up around 10 pm, I don't know why I was so tired. I rolled over to notice Loni wasn't in my arms anymore. I checked my phone and see a text.
My Baby 😍😛: Hey, I left to go to school..I didn't want to wake you up about moving your car so I took it 🤗.. You can stay or you can go home I will bring your car back to you depending on if I want to keep it or not 😘

Me: Get your edjemication 😂 Imma stay with you here and LALONI PLAY WIMME IF U WANT TO YOU NOT KEEPING MY SHIT you better give me back my keys before you get fucked up 😉

My Baby 😍😛: Ouu boy look under my sink there's extra toothbrushes I smell that breath through the phone 💀🤮 and you not fuckin nobody up and just for putting my name in all caps like u yellin at me u not getting shit back 💯

Me: Bet it up and get fucked up .. get off your phone and pay attention

My Baby 😍😛: Im done I'm on my way back

      This girl is going to be the death of me. Imma fuck her up when she get here just for tryna act hard and shit over the phone. I ordered pizza for when she gets here because I know she going to be hungry. In the mean time Im going to walk to my house and get in the shower. When i made it to my house I seen kiara car in my driveway.
"wassup" I said blankly. Im not going to lie I still resent her for what happened but because she birth my baby I cant find it in me to be cold hearted.
"I need you" She said looking at me with lust.
"You dont need a damn thing from me" I said angrily.
"Your dick is what I need" She said blankly
" what I need you to do is leave because you already got me in enough trouble today" I said thinking about lil mama not wanting to talk to me.
" Oh you gotta new bitch huh" She said rolling her eyes. No lie as much as I was sexually frustrated and could easily have her bent over in front of her car breaking her back in. I couldn't bring my self to do it without thing of how I would lose Loni.
"GETT TF OUT MY DRIVEWAY" I yelled. With that she looked scared and pulled off. I walked in my house and took a peaceful shower. 30 minutes later my phone was ringing and it said "My Baby 😍😛"  I answered
"wassup"
"I thought you said you were staying the pizza guy is here and almost got shot"
"why? he tried something with you?"
"no I just didn't notice his uniform" she said laughing
" You are crazy and Im coming back I just took a shower"
"Ok hurry up"
"Dont rush me women" and with that I hung up.
     I dried off put lotion on and found some basket ball shorts and a regular white tee and headed back to her house. It was a long walk before I walked in her house. I walked up stairs and seen her walk out the bathroom butt ass naked. I noticed she didn't see me so I decided why not fuck with her for all that shit talking earlier. She was standing in her closet and turned around once I cleared my throat.
"oh shit you scared me" she said holding her chest. I just stared down at her as I stood really close to her.
"back up lil dude let me put clothes on and stop starring at me." I didn't listen.
" what happened to all that shit you was talkin  bout earlier?" I said with a smirk
" Isreal move dude I was playing" she said pushing me which didn't move me. I grabbed her arch in her back with one hand and choked her lightly with the other and said " I wasn't playing when I said I was goin to fuck you up" after I kissed her hard. We kissed for a minute and I asked for access and she had the nerve to deny me. I bite her lip hard which made her gasp and i slipped my tongue in her mouth. I guess it was too much for her because she pushed me with all her strength which only made me let go of her lips. "That hurt fool" she said holding her lip. " i can tell you what doesnt hurt right now" I said slipping my hand between her legs and rubbing her. "stop izzy" she moaned. I kept going. "Do you really want me to stop" I said with a smirk. She didn't answer so I picked up and laid her on the bed. I got on top of her and kissed her as I played with her. I trailed down her neck to her kitty 🐱 with hickeys. I was teasing the hell outta her and I could tell she was getting mad. "stop fucking playing wimme isreal" she said mad. I laughed and went to her flooding kitty blew my cool breath on it and walked out. I told her ass stop playing wimme😏.

Why is he so petty?
What will Laloni do?
Will he please her?