"Ugh don't remind me" I said rolling my eyes taking out my notes from class. "Don't you like him or something?" Laverine said pushing up her glasses that were sliding off her face.

No! No! No! I do not like him. He's such a annoying human being.

I mean I hate people in general but still.

"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically. "Looks like your partner is coming over here" Timothée said pointing towards Noel.

For fucks sake.

"Hey rene" he said taking a seat next to me. "What?" I said highly annoyed.

Why can't this lil fucker just leave me alone?

"You never gave me your address so we can work on the project" he said placing a hand on my thigh.

Jiminey crickets.

What is he doing?!?!

Abort abort abort!

I push his hand away and ask for his phone. I put my number in his phone and shove it into his chest.

"I'll send it to you later now leave" I said as the bell rang, putting my belongings in my hands.

Laverine, Timothée and i splited our ways to our next class. Of course I had to pick the one most amazing class in the universe.

Health.

Guess who had health with me??

Noel.

Ding ding ding we have a winner!

I take a seat in front of the classroom. As I prepare for class i see noel take a seat in the back. With a girl.

It's not like i care it's just he has a different girl in his arms every hour. Literally.

Time skip

As I hop on the bus I put in my earplugs.

I look out the window out of boredom until my music stops and my phone rings.

Unknown calling

"Hello?" I said answering the call out of curiosity.

Guess what kids curiosity killed the cat. Thefore I'm going to die yay.

"Hey is this rene?" I heard a familiar voice on the other side of the line.

Ugh its him again.

This could have been avoided if he hadn't messed with me during my freshman year.

"She's speaking" I said turning down the volume on my phone because he was literally ear rapeing me.

The bus arrived at my stop and I got off still on the phone with the nusisent.

"Oh well you never sent me your address, do you have 1 brain cell or what?" He said smirking but I couldn't see it.

"Says the person who's failing" I stated walking up to my house and entering.

We don't lock doors so what?

What are they gonna steal? My virginity? Bahaha I'm funny.

"Your mean" he said whining loudly in the phone. "Is the so called bad boy whining" I said teasingly.

"No one calls me that but okay" he said in a bored tone. "Oh really you must not pay attention to the rumors" I said entering my room and plopping on my bed.

"Am I suppose to give a fuck about them?" He said sounding irrated.

"Whatever I'll send you the address so we can do the project, don't call me again." I said bluntly as I pulled out my mac book to do homework.

A few moments later the door bell rings. I open the door to the person I despise the most.

"Are you ready to do the project?" He said with his hair poking out everywhere and he reeked of sex.

"Come in" I said trying to hold in my breath so the particles that made him smell won't enter my lungs.

What? My lungs are already bad as it is.

" we can sit on the floor" I motioned him. "You reek of sex" I said getting the fabreeze and started to spraying him.

"That's because I f-" "too much Information lets start the project yeah?" I said inturpting him.

"So what exactly are we working on?" He said dumbfounded. "Seriously do you ever pay attention in class?" I asked taking out the notes from the project. He ignored my comment and started to play on his phone.

"Anways basically we're suppose to write a 10 paged essay about how love works, the emotions and feelings" I clapped my hand together.

Still not paying attention to me noel? Hm I have a idea. I walk to the kitchen with a bottle of water.

"NOEL! ITS RAINING IN THE HOUSE OH MY GOD!" I screamed pouring little bits of water on him. "what the fuck, you can even afford a good roof?!?" He yelled quickly trying to find something to cover him up.

I bursted out laughing clenching on to my stomach. I earned a glare from noel. He walks over to me with a smirk.

Oh God.

Why is he smirking.

My boots are shaking.

He walked towards me coming close to my face. Then he tickles me?

Out of instict I punch him straight in the nose. I heard a ow next to me. "Shit sorry" I said going up to him trying to see if his nose is okay.

Are faces are pretty close... really really close..

"I'm home!" A voice from the door said. We both turned our heads to who's voice it was.

"Rene what is going on?!?" My one and only mother screeches.

Noel and I look at each other in horror.

Shit.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter. Thanks to @emilymarieharvey for making the wonderful covers! Don't forget to comment and vote