two.

-

He's been doing his homework for hours. It's current 5:06pm and Jungkook is staring at the ceiling. He's written 2 paragraphs of a 3 page essay he's supposed to have done for tomorrow. It was supposed to be completed today, but he left it in his locker over the weekend and he couldn't even start it.

"What the fuck!" he yelled, throwing his book at the wall. He couldn't take this anymore. He feels as if he's the only one in the world at times like these. He doesn't even bother to explain it anymore, what's the point? Whenever Jungkook tries to explain and his friends just agree to shut him up,

He knows it's more than that.

People don't really get it, and that's what it is.

His stomach hurt.

He's crying.

He fell back onto his bed. He wanted it to be over. He couldn't be free until he was 18, how was he going to last any more years?

Why can't it all stop?

The ability to control time, that'd be amazing. God, how much he wishes he had that power.

So many things are happening and he just craves for that one something to happen.

That one life changing experience he's been craving. A miracle that brings your life a whole different route.

Something, someone, anything.

It's as if you're living life being chained;

trapped.

Going with the flow is getting old. Jungkook doesn't like to have set plans, since he never gets to them anyway.

But right now, he does want his life planned out. The boy needs a plan for when he's older, he still can't make up his mind of what career he wants to pursue.

But it's all too much. So many things being thrown at him and he can't breathe. Suffocating under life itself and he just wants to be able to feel again.

Is that too much to ask?