Article #1: Annabeth's Development

Allow me to introduce to you the most powerful member of the Seven, and leader of Camp Half-Blood, the one, the only, Annabeth Chase. True, she may not have any special powers, but the brain is oftentime referred to as the most powerful part of the body. Why else would the phrase "mind over matter," even exist?

Annabeth has some serious intellectual skills, and considering how well she can fight with a sword, even though her preferred weapon is a dagger, let's just say Olympus is lucky she fights alongside them and not the other way around.

In the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, we see a girl who has learned that being smart only gets you so far; you have to be tough and never run from a fight as well. We see her pain and how it fuels her; we see how well of a strategist Wisdom's daughter truly is.

When she takes on Athena's quest in "The Mark of Athena," she completed a quest that Athena's children had been attempting to complete for over a millennium. She faced monsters, murderous ghosts, and even the arch nemesis of Athena, Arachne herself, all on her own and with a broken ankle.

After she and Percy fell into Tartarus, a place even the gods themselves fear, many wouldn't expect them to come back out, alive or otherwise. However, she and Percy both came out of the Doors of Death, alive.

Although shaken - who wouldn't be? - she still fought in the final battle against Gaea. All while her own powerful object, her invisibility cap, didn't work. That is why not having powers isn't a problem for Annabeth Chase, the most amazing demigod around."

By Fangirl33107

Edited by FangirlofMany9503