Haknyeon lifted his foot up to walk onto the first step until he was pushed out of the way and bypassed by someone that took his place in walking up the stairs.

Haknyeon stepped back, almost falling and looked in front of him as their missing team member, Kim Sunwoo walked in his place and hurried onto the stage in the outfit that they were all wearing. He was relieved Sunwoo had showed up, but he was confused and taken off guard by Sunwoo being so forceful with him for no reason and being so cold to everyone, not even looking back after he had pushed Haknyeon and just heading up onto the stage.

Haknyeon shook his head and rubbed his arm where Sunwoo had grabbed and pushed him back away from the stairs and walked up them himself as his team trailed behind him until they were all in their positions on the stage.

The lights turned pink and shone on Changmin who had taken the front of the group for the opening sequence as "Rumor" started to play over the arena's sound system. 

"Neon toxic.. pagodeuro"

Changmin moved perfectly for his center part, and then went to the back as the next center came up.

"nege jweodo doeneunji malhaejweo"

Played through the speakers as Chanhee came to the front but quickly retreated as Juyeon replaced him.

"modu gwaenchaneul georago"

Juyeon was then quickly replaced by one of two people that would take turns in the center for the choruses of the song.

"geureoke malhaebwa
Rumor Rumor Rumor
Gossip Gossip Gossip
Rumor Rumor Rumor
nal saranghandago

geureoke malhaebwa
Rumor Rumor Rumor
Gossip Gossip Gossip
Rumor Rumor Rumor
modu gwaenchaneul georago
geureoke malhaebwa"

The chorus played as Haknyeon and Younghoon took turns being in the center for the choreo.

Everything from there had went on as intended, and then that part of the song had come upon Haknyeon. 

"Love is blind
Now I'm blind"

As the line was said, he and Sunwoo got extremely close to one another like they were supposed to, as Haknyeon surveyed Sunwoo's eyes for the moment that he could see them. Something was different in them than before, he looked more, angry? Regardless of this, they both threw their heads back and circled them around to look at each other again, then separated from one another.

"Love is blind
Now I'm blind"

As the 2nd "love" was said, they were pressed against one another, one hand intertwined with the other's hand, as they covered each other's eyes to match the lyrics of the song. Haknyeon couldn't help but notice the friction in how Sunwoo was pressing himself against him, nor the pressure and force he was applying to how hard he was holding Haknyeon's hand, if Haknyeon didn't know better he would think Sunwoo was trying to break his hand due to the pressure. At this point the crowd was going insane for them, which was highly unusual for a dance competition crowd, usually they were quiet and critical in every move they watched the performers do, but this crowd was lively and on their feet, yelling for the boys. As the line in the song passed, they took their places at the back of the formation of 12 and the rest of the performance went off without a hitch.

At the end, Changmin was once again in the center of the 12 boys that were crowded around him, forming a circle, laying on the floor with him being the only one standing up as he looked at the crowd and smiled slightly, wiping his lips as the crowd got even louder than before in their applause. The boys got up and all hugged each other as they left the stage, all except for Sunwoo. As soon as the performance had ended, he had gotten up and rushed off the stage and down the stairs and ran through the gorilla area, not walked. Once they got to the back of the gorilla area and Haknyeon had celebrated their performance with Hyewon and the boys, he coughed a little bit.