Frustration

Haknyeon slowly turned on his heels to face the younger boy as he was called out, and looked at him, his eyes shaking a bit. 

"I see you stealing looks. Mind your own business and watch where you look sissy. Why're you here anyway? Don't you have some ballet recital to go to?" Sunwoo chuckled as he crossed his arms and looked at Haknyeon.

Haknyeon started to speak under his breath quietly.

"I don't do ballet." he spoke, looking at Sunwoo.

"What was that I couldn't hear you. Speak up fairy." Sunwoo tilted his head and leaned closer to Haknyeon.

Haknyeon got louder, a bit too loud because of Sunwoo's distance from him.

"I don't do ballet." he spoke once again in a louder, more serious tone.

"I know you don't. It was a joke. Get a sense of humor hardass." Sunwoo rolled his eyes and shook his head, looking at the older male. 

"While you're here and wasting my time at least make yourself of value to me." Sunwoo spoke as he threw a water bottle towards Haknyeon, which the older boy caught in his hands.

"What do you want me to do with this?" Haknyeon questioned, looking at Sunwoo.

"..Gee I don't know. Maybe piss in it? Perhaps find a tree and milk the sap from it? Or maybe even shit in it. What the hell do you think I want you to do with it. It's a water bottle. I'm sweating like hell. I gave it to you. Get me some water." Sunwoo spoke, his voice sounding no nonsense and serious.

Haknyeon looked at him and blinked a few times and gulped.

"I'm not your water boy."

Sunwoo leaned forward and walked closer to Haknyeon, pointing to the locker room entranceway.

"No, you're my water bitch. Now get me some water!" Sunwoo spoke as he stomped his foot on the track that surrounded the soccer field. 

Haknyeon threw his backpack down and huffed and walked to the locker room, opening the door and entering it. As soon as he entered he wanted to leave immediately. He was used to some sweat due to the practice room that the dance teams had to culminate in every day and sweat in, but this was a whole new level of stench. If he had ate at all, he knew he would've thrown up, that was for sure. 

He looked around for quite awhile before he found the water, filled the bottle up, and quickly sped out of the locker room and back onto the field. 

He walked over to Sunwoo, who was still by himself waiting, Hyewon on the complete opposite end of the track talking to some of the other girls that had gathered in a cluster. He slowly held the water bottle out, not looking in Sunwoo's direction.

Sunwoo, blinked a couple of times and grabbed the bottle forcefully out of his hand.

"Thanks." he spoke before he gulped down some of the water and wiped his mouth.

"You want some?" he asked Haknyeon, extending the bottle to him.

Haknyeon, surprised by the gesture looked at him and licked his lips, slowly replying.

"S-sure."

Just then, Sunwoo retracted his hand and gulped the remainder of the water down, throwing the bottle on the ground.

"Get your own." he smirked and looked at Haknyeon.

Haknyeon slowly let his hand fall to his side and sighed, shaking his head, realizing that he should've known better than to believe that Sunwoo was going to show any genuine niceness while the two of them were alone with one another.