" Beta, I know she is a great girl and she loves you so much but she didn't want you to know. And as a mother I did what is safe for you. Please Siddharth don't push me away. I cannot survive your hate beta." His mother cried and he stayed silent.

" Sid..... "

" If only you had told me earlier then I wouldn't have lost her and I would have done something to save her or at least be with her in her tough time." He said gritting his teeth.

He walked away from her who is looking at her son crying. He stopped at the door and turned towards her.

" I don't hate you Ma.....I hate myself." He said numbly and left leaving his mother to cry for her son.

She prayed to the God that her son should find his love as only they can save each other and no one else.

******

" Mr. Khurana, we have searched everywhere in the Karol bagh, I think she is not here. She must have mislead us." Akanksha said looking at the back seat where he sat.

" She doesn't know that I am searching for her to mislead us." He said coldly and looked back at his phone texting Neha.

" How do you know that? " She asked him furrowing her brows.

" I just know." He stated.

" But I think we should search......" She was cut off by him rudely.

" I don't want your opinions." He snapped at her.

" I just....." She was again cut off by him.

" Shut up! " He growled making her and driver flinch.

She stayed silent but she couldn't get this feeling out that why he was searching for her so desperately like his life depended on it.

On the other side Siddharth was getting frustrated as he couldn't find her still and on top of that the conversation with his mother made him boil with anger.

He didn't want to hurt his mother but he is so angry on her right now that he snapped at her. And this irritating detective can't shut her mouth. He shut his eyes to calm down and opened them looking at the diary.

He slowly opened the book......

Siddu I saw you today.

You were in front of me standing in my office.

I know that our new boss is arriving but I didn't know that you were our new boss. I blinked my eyes several times to see if it was really you or I was hallucinating because nowadays I am hallucinating that you are with me.

When you walked in I was so shocked that I stood like a stutue for sometime until Raj and Neha dragged me to you. You were greeting everyone and I tried to escape from there but I was called back by boss.

You behaved as if you don't know me and didn't even spare me a glance. Though I was little hurt by that, I was happy that I got to meet you.

But what disturbed me mostly was your cold attitude and arrogance not only with me but with everyone. You used to be the sweetest person I know on the earth and you became so bitter now. I cursed myself for that as I am responsible for your change.

I am Sorry Siddu, I did this to you. I wanted to say sorry, I wanted to say how much I love you and I wanted to talk to you about so many things but I can't. And it killed me from inside......once again.

I was worried that daily how would I hide my illness from you and how would I act that you don't mean anything to me. I even had a minor panic attack after getting home thinking about the possibilities of you knowing the truth.