Chapter 4 - Awsome To The Max

"So whats the deal with the two read heads" asked Zack as him and Ryan made their way up the hill. Ryan tried hard to pretend as if he didn't really hear the question because on one side he didn't really care but another did at least wanted to now how Kinsey was doing.
"Snap" Zack snaps his fingers in front of Ryan ,
"Yo my dude you alright, Look if its about the girls earlier I told you we will handle it I promise" said Zack as he tries to cheer up Ryan for the moment. Ryan suddenly looked up towards the wooded white house, as it had fishing ornaments hanging on the outside.  Some of the teenage staff member where sitting on the porch socializing.  
"Do your self a favor man" said Zack as he turned his head back towards Ryan, Ryan looked towards Zack and began to wonder why he would want a favor from him. 
"Don't grow up man, that's what they what us to do and as soon as we do you'll end up just like them" explained Zack. Ryan didn't really know how to respond to his him until he suddenly thought about his cousin and how he got dragged into this entire situation. 
"O Right, yea your so right" replied Ryan as he did a slight laugh just enough for Zack to believe his answer.  As they approached near the porch they take notice of a boy lifting up a window from the inside of the house of the second floor.... 
"Yo!!, Zack get up here Hurry" a boy yells out the window, causing Zack to speed up as Ryan tags along.  As Ryan enters the house he quickly spots Mapple in the Kitchen through the the hallway as the sweet smell of Cinnamon flowed through the house. Ryan loved the smell coming from the kitchen as it made him want t go check and see what they were cooking until he noticed something on the wall, a photo. The Photo had a young man dressed in a suit standing beside Hailey's and Kinsey's grandfather. 
"Who is that guy, maybe that's their father" he thought. Zack waited for Ryan up the stairs as he tried to look cool as a group of older females were headed down.  Ryan and Zack eventually headed to meet the stranger who opened the window as they headed towards a door with U.S. flag hanging on it. 
"BooM" as they entered the room, a boy jumps and says "ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION" sending Ryan in a very confused state as to what was going on. 
"Who's your new recruit" asked Adam, Ryan quickly denied anything to do with their activities and group. He just simply wanted see what was going on around the camp while trying to avoid trouble.  Ryan just watched as Zack went and sat by the group of people in the room, he eventually tried to leave as he backed up into something . 
"My bad dude, I was just.." explained Ryan as he turned around and saw a stranger holding a laptop in their hands.  Zack just takes a seat on the desks and laughs with his friends at the situation. 
"Whats funny, It was just a simple mistake" explains Ryan. 
Zack then decides to tell Ryan that they weren't laughing at him they were laughing because you just insulted AKA DEATH. 
"Death" asked Ryan in more confusion.
"Yes, death" says a voice, as the stranger's right hand holding the laptop comes and brushes all the hair out the way. 
 "Ryan let me introduce you to one of the lead brains of the Revolution, meet High Schooler Max and yes she's a FEMALE" . Ryan deeply tries to apologize to her as he couldn't tell with all the hair cover her face and her EMO attire. However Max wasn't really worried about Ryan as long as he stayed out her way or was willing to help out .  
"So Max is the Leader your so called group, knowing she's the only female here surrounded by five males" explained Ryan while using hand motions. 
"Chill dude, she our sister we always wanted" replied Zack as he kept on snaking. Max eventually hooked up her laptop and then put her jet black hair into a pony tail quickly catching Ryan's attention.  Max tuns and stands up to address her followers, letting them know that she got all her little mini cameras set up all around the camp just incase anything came up . Just out of curiosity Ryan decided to ask them what exactly was the camera's for....
"My mini camera's will be set up around the entire camp, this way not only do we have twenty four hour sight but this way we can get the evidence we need explained Max as she stood tall with her hands on her hips as the sun shined in  from the window.  

KNOCK,KNOCK!!
Ms.Belle appeared at the door, with two young girls behind her hold a ton of papers each. The girls eventually began to give the paper out to the room one by one, as Ryan received his he then noticed it was today's activity list. The paper had a red line splitting the Males and females so they would know which is which. 
"Well how are you doing now our new camper" asked Ms.Belle
 with a slight slow start he replied "I'm fine , just getting to know a few friends"
"Don't worry he's in good hands Ms.Belle, I'll make sure noting happens to him" says a very confident Zack. Ryan did a slight chuckle as he saw how Ms.Belle looked at Zack as if he were a trouble maker. As Ms.Belle got ready to leave her eyes took notice of something that grabbed her attention quickly. 
MAXINE "GRACE" DAVIS!
 The room was in complete silence as the way Ms.Belle yelled sent chills off your spine. Ryan turned and looked towards "MAX", as Ms.Belle walked in towards her.  
"Why arn't you at Volleyball practice with the other females instead of hanging around in this room with the boys all day. To Ryan the way Maxine looked, she was like a snake against a hawk trapped in a dead end.
"Its my fault" says Zack as he gains Ms.Belle's attention
Ryan was a bit confused but he began to understand whats Zack's role in this group was....
"Yea see I was helping show Ryan around the Camp and I wanted some help this time so I asked her for help isn't that right Ryan... Ryan decided to help out this time even tho lying isn't really his specialty. As they came to an understanding Ms.Belle proceeded to leaving the room however not before calling Maxine's name once more to to follow her to the Tennis court out back behind the house. Maxine laid down her laptop and proceeded to leave the room behind Ms.Belle. Suddenly reaches and grabs both Ryan and Zack by their shirts with force..
"You two are so dead when I get back, and Don't Touch my stuff she says in anger towards them both as Zack tries to sweet talk his way out the situation once again. As they left Ryan asked Zack "what was all of that about?"

Zack walked over and sat at Maxine's desk in front of her laptop, "Well its simple really just like me really except AKA Max has a more strict family , her mother really". Zack began explaining that Maxine is also on the Volleyball team for the school's and this camps and how her Mother pushes her to do it. However that wasn't the only thing Maxine was good at her wiz name Max describes it all she's very good at computers and programming as well but her father doesn't like her following that as a career. 
"So does she just not like it or is she just not good at the sport" asked Ryan. The boys sitting on the floor turned and faced Ryan, as Zack replied " That's not really the issue the issue s that she doesn't really like the attire she says it's a bit to exposing in her eyes. 
Understanding some of the situation Ryan began to wonder how exactly did he know that because she didn't seem like the type to tell her secrets, so he asked him....
"O its simple I read her Daily Diary
(-_-) Of course you do thought Ryan. 
Do you wanna go watch her play asked Zack with a smug look on his face, as the question hit Ryan he didn't really know what to say.  

Quickly coming to the answer "Maybe that's a bad idea after all she already said she feels uncomfortable wearing the attire already, us being their would just make it worse." 
Zack insisted he went to Max's practice session after all the boys activities didn't start until later on, so they had two hours to spare. Zack helped Ryan out the door as the others followed behind them as the headed towards the volleyball area outback. 

Back at the females cabin Kinsey laid on bed closest to the bathroom door on the right. The cabin had a outdoor smell to it with a tent of lavender inside. Haley just sat on the bed across from her as she spotted her grandfather coming in the cabin. 
"Hows my girls doing" he asked as he open the screen door, entering the cabin Kinsey took quick notice of the medical supplies he had in his hands. Kinsey began to sit up as her grandfather approached her with the supplies as Haley kicked her feet back and forth on the bed's post . 

Grandpa Ernie? asked Haley as he turned and faced her, "What exactly are we supposed to do here" asked the curious Haley.  Ernie gave a slight laugh, "Well have fun of coarse  that's why your here. 
"But first lets get your sister taken care of first" said Grandfather Ernie as he sat beside Kinsey. 
Kinsey slowly stretched her leg out towards her grandfather so he could examine it. Ernie looked around for the bruise however she completely scratch proof as if she never fell.