Chapter 3 - Gingers go to Camp!!

The three of them begin heading down the dirt walk way as Hailey gets highly excited and starts to run down the hill with joy. Hailey loved the feeling of the cool breeze flowing against her as she ran down the hill to meet the rest of the campers in the large lunch building on the left hand side. The Lunch building looked slightly newer compared to the rest of the cabins around the camp however it did have a few dirty windows and a broken front screen door but that didn't stop people from slamming it.
"Wow she is really something else" said Ryan as Kinsey and himself watched as Hailey took off like a child racing to get candy. 
Kinsey then decided from her sister's childish actions that the three of them need to stick together, theirs no telling how many campers are here or what could happen. 
Ryan agreed with Kinsey even though he hardly new ither Hailey or Kinsey he would rather take his chances with them. 
 As she the two of them walked Kinsey quickly began to think that her and her sister are dressed not for camp, as she looked down and noticed she had on her boots and white stocking and her dress.  Suddenly she right foot gets caught on something and she quickly trips and begins rolling down the hill. Ryan slams his palm on his face and begins to tell himself " OMG this is not happening to me, just pretend you don't know these two and go on about your daily life it will be alright." However he couldn't do it he chased after her down the hill, Hailey had the lunch room's building door open as she  turns and notices her sister.
"KINSEY!!" she yells as she dashes over to her sisters aide. Hailey quickly tries to assist her sister as she spots Ryan coming after her. Hailey walks up to Ryan in anger asking him "What did he do, and did he push her sister". Ryan tries to explain the situation to Hailey however she just wasn't listening, as she began to push Ryan. 
"Jeez what is with you, I guess you really are like they say Red head equals a real bad hot temper" said Ryan as he began to get irritated by Hailey.
" O so its a hair thing huh, you got a problem abut how we look now" argued Hailey.
Ryan slams his hands on his face again quickly telling him self that "This is not happening to me over and over".
Mapple and Ms.Belle rush over to ruckus to try and resolve the issue, as Ryan and Hailey were still going at it. Kinsey comes and separates the two of them, as she pushes the dirt off of herself.
"I'm fine Hailey honestly, I'm fine I just tripped as i was spacing out that's all" she explained. However neither of them said sorry to one another...
"Are you alright asked her grandmother and Ms.Belle as they check to see if Kinsey was ok. Kinsey was mostly ok just a few scratches and brushes on her nose and left knee. The entire camp sat and watched what was going on from the lunch room as they were all still waiting to be sorted into cabins.  As Mapple and Ms.belle got the three settled down they decided to walk them in to be seated along side everyone else. As they entered their was a silence in the mist as everyone was just starring at them, Ryan tried his best to play it cool as he headed over to an empty table on his right side leaving Hailey and Kinsey standing with Ms.Belle. Kinsey began to try and think about what the others were thinking of them as she fells Hailey's head come under her left arm as she places her arm around her to help her walk to a table. The rest of the campers eventually went on with what they were doing as they all waited for the instructor, Kinsey felt so humiliated already and they haven't even started camp yet. As Hailey looks back she spots her grandfather headed in their direction as he quickly opens the lunch room's door, "You two alright he asks as he rubs his beard and pats them both on the back.  Hailey then turns to watch as her grandfather headed the front of the lunch with the rest of the instructors. Kinsey then decides to check on the small bottle she got from her mothers chest she put in her pocket, and to her surprise the bottle was fine and unharmed in any way.  
"Whats so special about this little bottle" Kinsey asked her self, other than the small crystal inside of it she just didn't know what made it important to her mother to keep it locked away. Hailey then turns and looks at the small bottle her sister was holding in her hands, "What are you planning on doing with that" she asked as she props her head up. Kinsey wasn't really sure what she was going to do with it because she didn't even really know why she took it.  Kinsey did notice when she turned the crystal towards the bracelet it turned the same color as the bracelet almost as it were reflecting off it.  Hailey was wondering why wouldn't it reflect off anything else but the bracelet,  
"Maybe its cursed like in the movies" said Hailey with a curious look on her face. 
 As they coming hours came in the fifty campers were sorted in to 5 groups with five cabins, Twenty girls and thirty boys.  Ms.Belle would be the captain of Cabin five, they put Hailey and Kinsey in the same group so her sister would be their to assist her if her leg was still bothering her. 

Distant Galaxy away, Planet Atom
 As Hailey and Kinsey were getting ready for camp their was something bigger preparing to take place. A golden ship carrying a special package under the protection of the Valkyrie knights, the youngest of the bunch Princess Jane. Jane is an elf from her home planet Xendar, home to the knights. They got an emergency broadcast as they were approaching planet Atom, "Its a setup they knew the package was on its way!"
"BlackHole cannot be allowed to fall into their hands, the entire planet and prison has fallen " explained the broadcast but it was already to late as they exited hyper space. Gazing upon the Prison planet Atom the Knights were shocked beyond belief, wondering what happened to the Children Of Atom. IV eventually spotted the aircraft and ordered it to be neutralized just so as long as the cargo was unharmed with no survivors. Their survival rate would been at ten percent at most but they knew they had a job to do. Jane wanted to convince her comrades to fight against the treat however she was in no place to make orders after all she wasn't even a knight she was just a princess seeking action. 
They eventually made Jane go the cargo area as they removed her helmet carefully, 
"Why did you sneak on board Princess" they asked her as her long blond hair flowed from the helmet as it was being removed. Jane stood up and told them "Because its a Princess's job to fight along side her people"  in a high and mighty tone as she placed her hands on her hips to make her self look more fierce. 
"That's the Queen's job, and as a Princess you should know your place" said a Valkyrie knight. 
Jane began to feel a little offended by how they were talking to her as if she were to blame. The only solution they could come to was to run, and jump back to hyperspace and maybe they would reach a refueling station for help. In order to make sure Jane was protected along with the Cargo they performed a bit of elven magic on her and transformed her a feline against her orders. The knights had a job to do with two important cargo, if the princess liked it or not she had to understand their reasoning after all its what they are trained to do. 

Meanwhile back on earth
Ryan was sorted into group three with the males, However he still wasn't quite use to being around all of these strangers. He noticed all of the kids having fun and socializing but he just wasn't really into the camp idea after all he was more of an inside person. Suddenly a boy walks up towards  his bunker and asked "Whats up". 
The boy had on a green jacket with casual attire but his facial features it what he noticed first off. The boy had a set of two large front teeth, and a wild hair style. 
"My name is Zack, I noticed you came in earlier with the two twins" he said with his hands in is pockets. Ryan looked at the boy and responded "Yea I wasn't really planning on coming here or being with those two to begin with" he explained. Zack did a slight laugh as he responded by saying "It's cool but at least you got each other right, my mother makes me come here every year". Ryan just laughed then, as he couldn't even image coming here every time after all he hasn't been their a good day and he was already ready to leave. 
"It's not all bad though he explained, since my mother comes and helps out all the time I'm able to sneak and get me some of the good snacks out the kitchen since that's where she's mostly positioned" at explained Zack. Zack began to explain how things worked around the camp and the things to avoid. Zack then invited Ryan to come hang with him and his friends at the main house on the hill. Ryan didn't have much of a reason to stay in the cabin unless he wanted to watch the older teens wrestle and destroy stuff, so he decided to go and check it out after all how bad could it be if he comes here all the time he thought. 
 Exiting the cabin Zack and Ryan took notice of Hailey carrying some bandages headed towards the girl's cabin, they quickly knew it was for Kinsey. 
"Come on Dude she will be alright trust me" said Zack, However Ryan did want to say that he was sorry to Hailey while checking to see how Kinsey was doing. 
"I'll be right back" he replied as he begins to walk over towards the girls cabin. Hailey entered the girl's cabin as Ryan began to make his way over towards her. As the door closed as he approached and got ready t knock on the door a group of older females exited the cabin and took notice of him.
"O boy here we go another boy already looking for trouble, the boys cabins are over that way loser!" they said to him as he was trying to explain what he was trying to do.  Suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder
"Sorry girls my friend is new here and he is just learning how things work around here" explained Zack as he tries to bail out Ryan. 
The girls walk off giving them the talk to hand gestures, Ryan turned and thanked Zack. Zack told him "I told you man you don't wanna go starting stuff, well not with those girls anyway but we will handle them another time ok" he explained as he patted Ryan on the back. From the inside of the Cabin Hailey looked towards the door seeing Ryan and another boy leaving from the outside of the cabin. Hailey just quickly shakes her head towards them and begins to wrap her sisters leg.