IV

It's been about a week and Addison was happy to have her dad home from his business trip. She hung out more with Toni and she even came over a couple times. The two girls became good friends over their somewhat short time of knowing each other. It's now a Friday night and Toni, Fangs, and Sweet Pea are going to meet up with Addison to eat at Pop's.

Addison just finished a quick shift and the trio walk into the diner as she comes back from  off her skates

Addison just finished a quick shift and the trio walk into the diner as she comes back from off her skates. Giving Toni a little hug, they all sit in a large booth. Sweet Pea crosses his arms per usual and Fangs lays back relaxed. Pop went to take their orders, and the teens begin to converse among their table. Sweet Pea keeps his eyes on Addison, still not fully trusting the Northsider. She talks with Fangs and while she wasn't looking Toni throws a fry at him. "Earth to Sweet Pea."

He focuses back to the girl next to him and leans close to her ear. "I thought we were doing this for the half-serpent. You know, get his best friend to like us so he'll join us. I don't see why we're still hanging out with her." He cracks his knuckles and starts to tap his finger on the table.

"Well, the plan has changed. And I like her. She's fun to be around."

Sweet Pea makes a face she can't figure out and then grumbles. "I don't like to third wheel and I bet Fangs doesn't either." She whips her head towards him and back to Addison to see if she heard him. She and Fangs were trying to stack their fries like Jenga pieces. "Not that way, Sweet Pea. It's good to actually have a friend that's a girl. We can talk about... stuff."

Addison throws her head back, laughing at something Fangs said and the two teens turn their attention to them. Sweet Pea crosses his arms and says "Yeah whatever. But don't expect me to be 'besties' with Diner Girl."

A while later, the four teenagers pay for the bill and walk out to the parking lot. "Do you mind if I chat with Toni," Fangs says to Addison as they walk together. "Of course, it's a small parking lot, you'll know where to find me." They both chuckle and he makes his way over to the girl. Addison then decides to make her way to Sweet Pea, where he's leaning against his motorcycle. She clears her throat to get his attention and he looks up.

"Your eyes were going to burn two holes in my head you know," she said to him and his eyes go back to looking at his shoes. She laughs lightly and steps closer. "I get you don't like me, but maybe you'll come around. Sometimes you just need to get to know someone." She paused. "This goes both ways. So," she pulls out a piece of paper and a pen. She scribbles something down and hands it to him. He looks at her, her eyes bright from the neon sign nearby. "Let me get to know you, Sweet Pea." And with that, she goes to her motorcycle, says goodbye to her friends, and leaves the lot.

[A/N: I personally love the fit I used for this chapter. It says Wednesday on the shirt but the scene sets on a Friday which I think is funny. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed. It's nice to see a lot of people like to read this. So, please, make sure to vote, like, comment, and share! Have a good week!]