Ch 12: Accidentaly In Love.

Start from the beginning

•••

"So you're in love with her?" Lisa questions.

"No I'm not in love with her." Jisoo insists stealing the younger girls fries. To which the blonde scowls and slaps her hand away. "Oh come on I'm doing you a favour. You're supposed to be at the gym."

"And you're supposed to be at work." Lisa shoots back pointedly.

"Whatever. Jennie isn't in today." Jisoo huffs. "Work is so boring without her. I actually have to do work and without any rewards. At least with Jennie there I can look across the hall and feel better about my boring shitty day."

Lisa's brow perks up at her roomates sulking. "And you're not in love with this girl?"

"Im not in love with her." Jisoo insists for what feels like the hundredth time. "I just miss her when shes gone, and her smile brightens my day, and sometimes I think about us running to eachother in slow motion on a beach."

"Right..." Lisa draws out. "So basically you're in love withher." She nods.

"A little." Jisoo subconsciously agrees. Her eyes widen at her own revelation. "No I'm not." She shakes her head, earning a disapproving glare from Lisa. "I am. Awe dammit!" She huffs slumping her body in her seat as a stressful look settles on her features. "I'm in love." She admits drearily. "I'm in love like you and your stupid girlfriend. I am now the Ross of Ross and Rachel. The Barney Stinson to Robin Scherbautzski." She sighs helplessly. "What am I gonna do?"

"How about you tell her?" Lisa laughs at her friends dramatic self loathing.

"I can't do that. What if she doesn't love me back?" Jisoo says.

"Kim Jisoo you are so stupid." Lisa throws a fry back down onto her plate disapprovingly.

"That's rude." Jisoo frowns.

"That girl is head over heels for you. She even told you two times that she loves you. What more do you want?"

"Yeah but that was by accident."

"How do you know?"

"She told me." Jisoo shrugs.

"Stupid!" Lisa kicks her leg under the table.

"OW!" Jisoo yelps grabbing her shin. "You stupid thai dick titty-!"

"YOURE AN IDIOT! Jennie Kim loves you. She's in love with you. She's afraid of rejection so she keeps telling you its an accident but she means it. She Loves you and your stupid pout, your damn clumsiness, and your oblivious ass! So you are going to grow some lady balls and tell her you love her back or so help me god Kim Jisoo I will lock the two of you in one room until you say it!" Lisa slams her hands against the table.

The two sit in silence only to realize the whole restaurant was looking at them. Lisa cowers at their stares and slowly settles back into her seat.

"...so," she picks up her fork, clearing her throat. "I think I'm gonna propose to Chaeyoung." She changes the subject.

•••

Later that night Jisoo found herself watching tv with Jennie. She had dalgome in her lap, the fluffy white ball huffing every so often since Jisoo wouldn't play with him.

As for Jennie, she was kind of acting like Dalgome too. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her brows were furrowed together as she stared at the TV. Sulking in her own wallow because she thinks Jisoo doesn't love her back.

Jisoo sighs audibly in hopes of getting Jennie's attention. "I Lo-"

"Yes, you love Dalgome, I know, Dalgome is the reason you get up and go outside, you love him so much, you just love Dalgome, I KNOW, You love him, you fucking love Dalgome, I get it you love Dalgome. YOU LOVE DALGOME. I GET IT-" Jennie clenches her fists standing up from her seat.

"-and you. I love you." Jisoo looks up at her.

There. She said it.

She finally said it. Right when it needed to be heard.

The moment Jennie processes the three words she's been longing to hear from Jisoo her cheeks turn pink.

She said it. She actually loves you back. Jennie thinks in her head.

It makes her flustered in both embarrassment at her dalgome rant and giddiness because the girl she loves actually loves her back. And maybe just maybe you can blame her period but Jennie starts to get emotional. Tears glisten over her light brown eyes and she angrily grabs the couch pillow before throwing it at Jisoo's face.

"YOU IDIOT!" Jennie screams.

It leaves Jisoo stunned. You don't tell a girl you love her and you're an idiot. You tell her you love her and you're still an idiot. You can never win Kim Jisoo.

"What took you so long to tell me!" Jennie continues to hit her with the pillow, crawling onto the couch for a closer target.

"You're crazy woman!" Jisoo laughs covering her head.

"Stop laughing, I'm crying!" Jennie hits her over the head.

Jisoo can't help but laugh harder. The sound is like music to Jennie's ears. Even though she's crying out of happiness and mostly hormonal imbalance it makes her wanna laugh too. A few giggle bubble past her lips and before she knows it she's laughing/crying her eyes out while beating Jisoo up with a pillow.

Eventually they fall off the couch onto the floor with a solid thump. Jennie's elbow lands on Jisoo's gut making the girl let out a wheeze. Jennie's lips form into an O as she looks down at the girl beneath her with a light laugh. "Are you okay?"

"No." Jisoo squeaks out before letting out a loud laugh. "The real question is, are you okay?" She raises a brow at the brunette atop of her. Her cheeks were stained with tears, still a light pink from earlier, and her hair was crazed from their little fight. "You're a bit of a mess." She chuckles tucking a piece of Jennie's hair behind her ear.

"Yeah I know," Jennie laughs wiping her tears.

"That's okay." Jisoo grins up at her. "It's okay because I love you either way."

She said it again. Whoo! We're on a roll.

"Do you really?" Jennie asks to be sure. Her pure eyes looking down at Jisoo with what could only be described as admiration.

"Yes. I love you Jennie Kim." Jisoo assures. "And I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you."

"I love you too Kim Jisoo." Jennie cups her cheek. "Falling for you was purely accidental, but it was the best damn accident of my life."

So now, here they were, two girls on the floor, that have accidentally fallen in love.

•••
A/N: Lil short today