You: But-

Principal: Chou Tzuyu reported the incident to me and she said that the suspect is a girl and she has long hair with an ashy blonde shade color, wearing a white hat. She wears black shorts and a white, pinkish, crop top jacket-style shirt with black stripes on the arm part. If you all have any idea who the 'mysterious' girl is, please report it immediately to my office. Rumors have been said that she is the one behind all this 'kidnapping' news so I suggest to all of you to be careful. Thank you again and godbless. Goodbye.

The principal turned off the speaker while it left us very shocked. I'm trying to figure out who the girl is and I'm remembering if I had seen a girl who wears what the principal said. Could it be?

Jimin: Well, that girl must be Lisa

Oh, I fucking knew it. Why would she kidnap Jungkook? I'm seriously gonna kill her if I have the courage to do it but I have to find Jungkook first.

Taehyung: Let's not waste time, guys! We need to find Jungkook quick!

We all agreed to Taehyung and we immediately finished eating up. We also decided to skip dance class so we can investigate.

~TIME SKIP~

You: Hobi, found anything?

I saw he is scrolling down on the computer with some lists of names.

Jhope: No, not yet...

I sighed and I turned around to walk to Jin oppa so I can see if he founds anything but Jhope immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his embrace.

Jhope: Don't worry, Y/N. We will do anything. I'm sure we will find him.

I don't know why but few tears escaped from my eyes and he quickly wipes it away using his thumb. He smiled at me and kissed my forhead.

Jhope: We will do our best, we just need to wait and locate him.

I hugged him back.

You: Thank you, hobi.

Jhope: You know that I'm always here for you, lollipop.

You: Thank you so much!

Jhope: No need to thank me, princess.

I kissed his cheek and he came back in working with the computer. I took a walk everywhere to see everyone's work and I went to Yoongi oppa.

You: Oppa, you found anything?

Suga: Not yet, Y/N. But I promise you, I will do my best to find him...for you.

Why the hell am I blushing? Kt's not the right time, Y/N. Please wake the hell up.

You: T-thank you oppa.

He winks at me and came back to work. Is he flirting with me? Seriously dude, at a time like this? I turned around and decided to come to one of my unnies.