0.7

10pm hit and my dad said goodnight to me over an hour ago. PJ and Chris showed me how to do it. I did and it was amazing.

PJ - Welcome to the kingdom call sky.
C - It's so beautiful.
D - Yeah.
PJ - Not more beautiful more than you.
C - PJ not in front of people! Especially him, he just lost his boyfriend.
D - I don't mind. Seriously I don't. It makes me happy if you do because it shows you don't care because your in love.
PJ - We stay up here until 1.
D - No can do because my mum wakes up by then.
PJ - Why?
D - Job is at 3am because she is a security guard for a bank.

Well I didn't stick to that. We stayed up until one and I could hear my mum freaking out within the house.

Mum - He ran.
Dad - I don't blame him.
Mum - James!
Dad - You ripped him away from his boyfriend. Of course he's going to be fucking ticked off at you.
Mum - I just want my baby.
Dad - He isn't a baby. He's sixteen and in love with a punk.
Mum - Call Cath. Tell her.

Well I did run. I got down through PJs way and left out the front.

PJ - Be safe.
D - I'll be back by six. You don't know where I am.
C - Where will you be?
D - Around town.
C - Okay.

I left in a rush. Then Phil called me.

Phil: Where are you?
Dan: In Reading.
Phil: I know that but your mum has just called the police.
Dan: She cares finally. Well I don't know where I am. I'm near bars and clubs but probably not in five minutes
Phil: Daniel James I will be up there and personally find you.
Dan: I'm not going back. I need to go.
Phil: I'm on my way up.
Dan: No need to. I'm leaving this world quicker than you can get here.
Phil: You fucking dare.
Dan: Oh I will.

He hung up. I have depression. I can't get my tablets renewed until I have gone through as pastel. My phone died at six PJ and Chris were texting me. I ended up in this wooded area when I met him. Sean.

S - Who are you?
D - Dan you?
S - Sean. I'm coming out soon.
D - Your Sean McLoughlin.
S - Yeah. I'm surviving a year in the wilderness. Tomorrow they come for me.
D - I need to go.
S - Why are you here?
D - I'm running away from society. I can't be with my boyfriend so no point to live.
S - There is though.
D - No one cares.
S -

D - You think?S - Yeah

D - You think?
S - Yeah.

I saw blue flashing lights and freaked. I ran before Sean could grab me.

S - I'll tell them everything.

It was like an hour of running and I was out of the forest but by a stream of water. It was so beautiful. I kept on exploring it. This is where I want to stay. Even if it's without Phil. This place is amazing and beautiful. Nature is that.

When the stars came up I laid on a patch of grass.

Third Person

P - Dan if you can hear me please come home and I need you.

D - Phil if you can hear me I am home and I don't need you anymore.

With that Dan fell asleep and Phil was too worried to. How could these worlds get so fucked up? Well blame Dan's mum is what people would say but don't. She wanted to protect him because she knows something about Phil that could kill Dan's love and respect for him.