0.5

Yeah I did lose my virginity at twelve to Phil. Well it was the day was my birthday but technically I was still twelve. It sounds bad but it wasn't. We both said yes. I did have to lie to my mum saying I fell out a tree. We use to date. That was thing I was trying to tell you but couldn't bring myself to it. The photo? Oh. It was weird because it wasn't dark but it wasn't light and we was normal. Not carrying about punks of pastels. At thirteen you choose. He hadn't told me he choose punk. I choose pastel and told him immediately and that's how I found out by a broken down boy. The photo looked like this:

(Pretend they are fetusy and that they were in a dimly lit room also Phil has no top on and Dan has his top on)

When I got home my mum was infuriated.

Mum - My son is not gay.

D - He kinda is.

Mum - I swear if you have done anything.

D - If you class making out as doing something then yeah.

Mum - We are moving.

D - He doesn't live anywhere around here.

Mum - We are moving. Daniel punks and pastels don't mix unless one converts but if no one converts them it's wrong.

Dad - Sweetie you loved me.

Mum - Because that's how straight life works. You was going to convert anyways.

Dad - But he is our son.

Mum - We are moving out of Manchester. We can go to London.

D - I hate you!

I ran upstairs and locked the door behind me.

The next day she found a house. We was packing cause we moved in a week. I was placing all my stuff, all the stuff that meant most to me in a small box which was going inside a cardboard box that's full of stuff for my new room. I hadn't told Phil. Mum was at the new house placing boxes and furniture in there already. We had a week.

P - Hey your dad let me in. Why are you guys off to? Hopefully down my street.

D - Reading.

P - That's like a three hour train journey.

D - It's because I'm gay.

P - Come here.

He was sitting on my bed and I was on my knees looking underneath my bed for stuff. I gave him a hug.

P - We will keep in contact just call me Casey.

D - It doesn't work like that. Phil I don't want to leave. The school I go to doesn't do the test. I need to do it.

P - When do you move?

D - In a week.

P - Well your here for your sixteenth.

D - Four years.

P - I know.

Dad - Four years of what?

I jumped.

D - Us becoming boyfriends before we broke up.

Dad - I'm sorry we are moving but your mum. Oh your mum is stubborn. If I had my way. I would be pastel. I don't like being punk but to marry your mother I had to convert.

D - Why don't you divorce her? You can still date.

Dad - But you cannot do anything properly. We can't live together unless it's been proven we have been dating for ten years if you aren't married. You know I'm not your biological dad.

D - Yeah.

My new dad was African American.

Dad - So I've only been dating your mum for five years.

D - It feels longer.

Dad - I know but you didn't like me at first.

D - Yeah.

Dad - Anyways finish packing your little things and then it can go off.

D - I'm taking the box when we go up.

Dad - Okay.

Phil just stayed silent. He titled my chin so my face was looking at him. He kissed my lips softly. Our lips moving in time. But then that day came. The day we moved.