"My chocolates!" Maddox grins and takes three bars of chocolate.

"Since you put this in my bag, give me one." I said to him.

"No!" Maddox shakes his head.

"Okay I will tell daddy." I grin at him and take my phone.

"Only one." Maddox gives me a chocolate bar.

"Thank you." I smile at him and lay down on the bed.

"Aren't you going to live with Mike and Mercedes here?" Tina asks me.

"Yep but my dad isn't trust me yet." I sigh.

Suddenly someone knocks the door. Blaine gets up and opens the door. "Hey, you ready to go UCLA?" Dad asks me.

"Yes." I nod and take my sling bag and my phone. "You stay here with Blaine and Tina." I said to Maddox.

"Why don't you get into our room and napping with your mom?" Dad says to Maddox. "And where did you get those chocolates? Paris?" Dad turns his face at me.

"I swear, I didn't do anything. He put it into my suitcase he said grandpa taught him." I frown.

Dad sighs and shake his head. "Come on Maddox." Dad says to Maddox.

"I want to stay here with Blaine." Maddox says to us.

"Is that okay you guys?" Dad asks them.

"Yeah it's okay. I also have a little brother with similar age." Tina nods and smiles.

"Okay. Be a good boy." Dad says to Maddox and closes the door.

I walk in the hallways with dad. We are going to UCLA to fill my administration and the school payment. Mike said that he will come to LA today so me, Mercedes, and him can start looking for an apartment.

~~

"You guys, Blaine and I were eavesdropping that The Throat Explosions is doing Applause by Lady Gaga for tomorrow!" Tina and Blaine walk in.

"And we are screwed." I let out a sigh and lay down on the ground.

"We can't compete with Throat Explosion  anymore at that level because we lost our biggest Gaga when Kurt graduated last year. Look around. We're a room full of, like, Katy Perrys now." Tina says to us.

"You'd best check your spectrum, Queen T because orange is the new black, and Unique is the new Gaga." Unique says to Tina.

"Well, not Marley. She's a Katy Perry. So is Sam, so is Blaine." Tina simply said.

"I'm a Katy Perry, and I'm proud of it." Blaine smiles at us.

"Guys, calm down last year we can beat Vocal Adrenaline." Finn says to us.

"Do you know Throat Explosions? They didn't go to class, they just rehearsing everyday." Blaine says to us.

"If so we need a new plan." Finn says to us. "We need to be a group who can totally eat them alive. Like what we did in Florence which the video is already hit 1millions views."

"But they are like acrobatics performance. And we are bunch of bad dancers." I said to Finn.

"That's why I need you and Jake to arrange our choreography." Finn says to me. "Remember our first sectionals? We had nothing. Our setlist got stolen, we made up the setlist and choreography one hour before our performance and Mr. Schue wasn't there. We came long way here to Los Angeles to not screw that up. We have our own style. That's the New Directions." Finn says to us. "So captain, what do you think what we should do?" Finn turns his face at me.