"Look, she is battling with a cancer. Please consider it." That girl says to me.

"No! Why does she threw me away at the first place? I have my parents who loved me and make me feel so lucky to be alive. I don't need her. My mom and my dad are enough for me." I said to her and walk out from the house then walk to my car.

I start my car and drives away. Even though she offered me all money she has or the fact that my biological father is a king of Ireland or something. I don't care. I love my parents now and I won't leave them for people who threw me away and clearly don't want me in their real life.

My parents totally love me. They spent everything they have to raise me and make me feel loved. I even feel proud when the others called me a little princess because it means that they see how close me and my parents are.

I keep driving and enter my car into my house garage. I walk out from my car and get into my house.

"I'm home!" I shout and walk in. "Grandpa?" I look around and walk upstairs.

"I'm in office room!" Grandpa shouts.

I walk into office room and frown. "Did you get dad's authorization to enter this room?"

"Nope. I'm just filling out some crossword puzzle in a newspaper." Grandpa simply said.

"Grandpa, dad will kill you. He doesn't even let me enter this room." I said to him.

"Well, I'm his father so..." Grandpa raises his eyebrows at me.

"Make sense." I nod. "Okay I'm gonna take shower first." I said to him and walk to my bedroom.

I walk enter my bedroom and lock the door. I walk to my bathroom to take shower and clean my mind from that suck thing that happened today.

After that I get dressed up with a long sweat pants and a sweat shirts then walk downstairs. I heard someone is open the door. I turn my face and see my mom and dad are walk into the house.

"Damn I lose!" Grandpa yells from upstairs.

"What is he doing?" Dad asks me.

"Playing video games in your office room." I chuckle.

"Dad?" Dad walks upstairs.

I walk to the kitchen and take a bottle of juice then pour it to my glass. "Can you help me to put these into the cupboard and the meat in the fridge?" Mom asks me and gives me grocery bags.

"Yes sure." I nod and open the grocery bags.

"Sweetie, get ready now. We are going out." Dad says to me.

"To?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Foster home. We are going to bring Maddox home." Dad smiles at me.

"Why?" I frown at him.

"You said you love him. My lawyer called me and he said that we can take him home. I thought you want a little brother." Dad says to me.

"He is cute and yeah I love him but.." I half smiled.

"You think that because we bring him home and adopted him, we are gonna stop loving you?" Mom asks me.

I sit down on the counter and nod. "Yeah." I nod.

"Honey, it won't be like that. Just because we have another child, doesn't mean that we are gonna stop loving you. Trust me, nothing will never change." Mom says to me.

"Promise me?" I ask her.

"I promise." Mom nods and smiles at me.

"Okay." I nod and get up and hug them. "I love you both so much."