C H A P T E R 6

———————

     Hello again. Sorry for the late update, I had to take a break from writing for a while. Personal problems and everything, but I'm alright.

     Putting that aside, here's the new chapter! It has a mixture of angst and pure fluff, so please don't kill me. Still, it's mostly just fluff. I'm saving most of the angst for the next chap.

     Enjoy!

———————

W O R D S : 1728

———————

Strong, muscular arms wrapped around a small, petite waist as two boys lay in bed with one another. The blonde haired male casually cuddling the smaller, green haired male as they continued to slumber, dancing around in a dream world of their own.

Birds were chirping, and gentle rays of sunshine were shining in through the space between the dark, velvety curtains. It wasn't much, but it was enough to wake the older male- who grunted in discomfort as he tucked his eyes into a soft, warm body. He tried his best to ignore the blinding light, but it was to no avail that his plan ended up working out.

     "Fuckin' hate the sun... leamme 'lone..." Katsuki whimpered into Izuku's build, curling further around the gentle figure he was embodying. The omega stirred, his left hand twitching gently as he furled his other hand into Katsuki's black tank-top.

      The alpha made a sound close to a rumble of approval when Izuku sleepily moved a hand to Katsuki's bare skin upon his bicep, holding tightly to it as the blonde watched him- dazed with the beautiful figure placed in front of him.

     Gently, Katsuki reached a hand up to Izuku's hair, eyeing it for a few seconds before ignoring his judgement and nestling his fingers within the fluffy, emerald-green colored locks of the omega's. He gently carded his digits through the mess of curls, untangling and tenderly stroking the soft hair.

     What didn't surprise the alpha was the fact that Izuku was an angel. What did take Katsuki by surprise was the gentle reverberating of vibrations passing through the bed.

     Izuku was purring.

     Purring for Katsuki.

     "My omega..." Katsuki whispered, admiring the beautiful boy placed in his care. He took his hands, letting them roam freely- slinking back around the petite waist and holding Izuku tightly to himself. Once more, the alpha nuzzled his face into the soft nape, as he bathed in Izuku's glorious scent.

     He let himself slip away once more as slumber and instincts consumed him entirely.

———————

     A small whine was heard from Izuku when Katsuki accidentally touched a sensitive part on the green-haired boys chest, inadvertently pressing upon a tender nipple. The omega's eyes fluttered open for a split second, before clenching them shut tightly again-only to open them slightly once more. The blonde's heart stopped as red orbs met emerald orbs, before a small mumble slipped past chapped lips.

     "K-kacchan?" He whispered groggily, rubbing his slightly puffy eyelids- somewhat swollen from last night's crying session.

"Mmhhm?" Grumbled Katsuki, before yawning heftily. His pearly, white canines in display for Izuku to marvel at. The latter was still so out of it, he forgot why he had even bothered waking up in the first place.

And the fact that Katsuki was in his bed wasn't raising a red flag. Now that was concerning.

Wait.