He looked me directly in the eyes and it was almost intimidating.
  "Because I like you, way more than I should and I want you, every part of you. I can't share you with anyone."
     "Zayn—"
     "I mean it, I swear I do. It was totally wrong for me to go digging behind you but just the thought that you were leaving to go see him or any other person made me soo angry and when I saw those pictures of you with him, smiling and laughing like I've never seen before, it killed me. It made me realize just how much I want you, more than I want your body. I want you."
     He pulled me closer by my waist.
     "These past couple of days have been hell without you." I just looked at him, not believing a single word I was hearing. There was no way in hell it was this simple. He can't possibly have feelings for me after finding out I was a call girl, it's just not possible— not the Zayn Malik I know.
"Are you drunk?"
I asked and he laughed.
"No, this bottle was already half gone before I took it."
He said, looking at me in the most unexplainable way ever. Each time I thought he looked at me differently but this time my body could sense it. Chills ran down my spine as his fingers tapped my skin softly.
"Let me take you out," I said suddenly.
"What?"
He chuckled with furrowed brows.
"Are you serious?"
He asked and I nodded with a smile.
"Then take me somewhere that is you."
He said and I bit my upper lip. Could this day be any more unpredictable? He reached for my face, holding it firmly between his palms.
"Show me the Muna I don't know!" He whispered before pulling me in and laying genteel kiss to my lips, very passionately this time— I didn't want it to end.
"About the kiss with Nic—"
"—Did it mean something?" He cut me off, biting his lips anxiously.

Did it?

"No."
I said, a thousand percent sure that it didn't mean a thing. I only ever want Zayn. If I ever have to choose between him and anyone else— I'd always choose him. He searched my eyes.
"So I have nothing to worry about?"
He asked again and I chuckled.
"No."
I kissed him.
"Sure?"
He asked when I pulled away and I laughed. I couldn't believe he was acting like that.
"I'm going to go get ready," I said and pulled away from him completely. Unlike what I had imagine, he didn't stumble when he hopped off the counter. He wasn't as drunk as I thought and it left me thinking— So he really meant everything he said to me? This isn't just some moment he'd regret right after and push me away.
I took a quick shower because I still smelled of sex. I wore a baggy jeans that I had brought along the previous weekend and a yellow t-shirt that had 'I dress like a boy but I have a vagina' written on it. I left my hair open, allowing the frizz to take charge. I didn't bother with make up because it was already in the evening.

Zayn was already waiting for me in the sitting room. My eyes widened when they landed on him in a suit. He had to be kidding me. I gave him the 'are you serious' look.
"What?" He asked in confusion.
"Lets go get you changed."
I turned around but he wasn't following me. I turned to face him with a quirked eyebrow.
"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"
He asked. I gave him the 'are you serious' look again.
"It doesn't fit the occasion," I said simply and began to lead the way. He was mumbling curse words behind me and I couldn't help but smile.
"'I dress like a boy but I have a vagina'? Really? It doesn't take a fucking magician to know that."
I ignored him. He was just trying to pick on my outfit because I complained about his. I searched his wardrobe and there wasn't a single jean in sight. All I saw were sweatpants and track suites.
"Really? Not a single pair of jeans? Please don't tell me you dress like that to family gatherings!" I joked and he rolled his eyes playfully.
"I don't attend family gatherings."
He said simply and I knew I had hit a soft spot.

I ended up settling for a grey sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt. I was nervous for some reason. He didn't seem too pleased that he had to change but he did it anyway.
I had absolutely no idea where I was going to take him. I wanted him to know more about me— about my life so a stupid idea popped into my head.
"Okay so where are we going?"
He asked immediately we walked out the door. I shrugged.
"I don't know."
I actually said I didn't know but all he did was smile. "I've never done anything like this, this is crazy" He said and I smiled. Who knew this day would have ended like this?
"What?
You haven't gone out in the night with a female too?" I faked shock and he chuckled.
"Let's just say you're the first to take me out, out of the blue, spontaneously."
He lifted his hands in the air and wiggled his fingers to give the illusion and I couldn't hold in my laughter.
"—And at this time too, depriving me of my beauty rest."
I laughed so hard my stomach began to hurt. This was a side of him I had no idea existed.