The build of excitement!

Start from the beginning

Zebra smash:the idea to turn you fiancée into a smash was me!

He laughed as ryuga looked at the photo of his fiancée with the hand that held the photo crumbling it a bit.

Ryuga:you!

He placed the magma knuckle into the driver as he quickly cranked the lever with the belt saying.

(Are you ready?)

Lava poured over ryuga as his armor hardened into rock and broke off as he was now Kamen Rider cross-z magma.

(Cross-z magma! ACHACHACHACHA!)

Ryuga charged at the smash and collided his fist into the zebras fist as the zebra smash went flying.

Zebra smash:he's strong...

Cross-z charged at the zebra again but stopped after hearing footsteps and it was the man from before as he then suddenly stood in front of ryuga and his left hand glowed red and placed hard on ryugas chest.

Blake:what did he do?!

Pyrrha:this doesn't look good

Timeskip again

Sento was laying in the rain as he was unable to move due ryugas finisher as ryuga pulled off the hazard trigger from his belt,Sento grabbed ryugas pants leg but wasn't able to hold it for long.

The blood tribe member that took control of ryuga was given the hazard trigger as he said ''I've obtained the power of destruction!''.

The blood tribe member walked to Sento and pressed his foot on the right side of Sentos face as he replied with ''how does it feel..you have to friends by your side...the citizens all hate you...and now your powerless''.

Sento didn't say anything as he was then grabbed by his hair and was told ''you had nothing to begin with...''everyone felt said for Sento as the blood tribe member walked away from Sento and took ryugas great cross-z dragon and build driver.

(Great cross-z dragon!)

Henshin!

The blood tribe member absorbed his comrades and ryuga as he had now transformed into Kamen Rider Blood.

Blood looked back at sento and created a red aura around his hand and fired at him but was stopped by Evolto was holding Sento by one arm,Evolto said with a annoyed tone ''you were after the hazard trigger all along weren't you

Blood looked back at sento and created a red aura around his hand and fired at him but was stopped by Evolto was holding Sento by one arm,Evolto said with a annoyed tone ''you were after the hazard trigger all along weren't you..''.