The Worst One: The X in the Road

Start from the beginning

"That match was impressive," She said leaning on a few lockers while I still had a cautious look painted over my face. Raven still have a few more things to say though, "You're partner's name is Milla right? It looked like her semblance is speed. That's not very well useful. Also you're swordsmanship with that weapon of you're is pretty sloppy, you just swung it around without a care in the world. Also-"
"Okay okay I get it! Did you just come here to give me shit or just wanted to talk." My worry washed away. Instead I felt like I was getting a lecture over nothing.
"Well I'm glad you don't feel like a stack of Grimm waste. Your really think you can hide how you feel from me?" Raven lean forward towards me.
"To the best of my ability yes..." raven bows rose eyes slightly closed and a smug smile ran across her face, "Okay no... i was just well...worried is all."
"About Hinoka?"
I noted my head, "and the match didn't help me at all. You said I was swing the sword around you're right cause it's so lightweight. Aoi just feels more heavy by the way it looks but I swing that with ease. Milla was just over using her semblance. It's not speed Rave it's space compression." Her face said it all shock by such a unusual ability, "she has the ability to compress anything around her, the best part is if the compresses space is behind her she can be able to move at sublight speed putting her behind her opponent. At the cost of movement fuctions. She starts to get tight joints even possibly buckle down. eventually she won't be able to move for a period of time. I'm just being over protective? I don't want what happen to you guys happen to my team."
"Y/N it's fine to be like that, summer acts like that to us even to this day. There's a difference from being over protective and being combat ready." Raven said reassuring me. It did help but this whole team leader things wasn't my strong suit.

After having a moment to ourselves in the locker room, Raven and I walked out into the sea of people buying snacks and drinks for the next match. I didn't think it would be this crazy or could it be the match is just...lacking.
"Everything okay?" Raven asked I looked at her noting my head in response, "Good." My head jolted up feeling something warm that wrapped around my hand even inner locking with it.
"RAVEN!!!" A distance voice shouted. I panicked ripping my hand away dolphin diving into the nearest trash can.
"S-summer what are you?" Raven panicked before she even had a chance to react Summer wrapped her arms around Raven spinning her around.
"Thank god I found you, Qrow and I were going to be the next match but Qrow went to go talk to Ozpin. Tai is god knows where. so I need you. And if look if we win you can go to the singles."
"Wait what!" I shouted popping my head out of the trash can. Making summer jump, "you can't do that Summer!"
"Why can't I? It's an emergency and it was cleaned up!"
"Cause...." I stopped jaw hanging low, "cause I know how strong you are, and if you follow through with your promise Summer. Then Raven and I will be going against each other."
"Alright," raven spoke up Summer and I look at raven back at each other then back at raven, "besides don't you wanna see who got stronger over the years."
"That's not the point Raven! I don't-hmph!" Raven gripped my collar pulling me close to her she had shut me up kissing me again unexpectedly now she was being forceful sliding her tongue in my mouth, Even Summer was in shocked hands on her face and jaw dropped to the floor. Raven pulled away with a string of saliva connecting our lips.
"Raven...you and I are gonna have a talk after the match. But right now we have to go!!!"
I saw those two leave I myself was still in shock. Raven and I are seeing each other behind everyone's back. I felt like a piece of shit doing that to Tai. All is fair in love and war? All fair if I just drop dead from this.
"Y/N?" I turned to the voices that called out behind me. My eyes popped out my sockets. Milla had seen me, "I-i though there wasn't anything serious between you too?"
"No milla it wasn't like that it's just!!"
She socked me across the face. Her eyes started to water. I dont get? Why is she crying. Are you serious! Why is this happening to me! First Hinoka, then Raven, now Milla! Seriously this is one shit show merry-go-round.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! WE ARE FLOWING INTO THE NEXT OF THE DOUBLES!! SUMMER ROSE AND RAVEN BRANWEN-

I chased Millia down pass through the crowd. I was finally able to grab her wrist, "Milla! What's wrong! You have to tell me otherwise I can't-" I could find words to support her, as tear fell from her cheeks.
"God you are so stupid!" She shouted ripping her arm away, "just leave me and go watch your girlfriend already!"
I turned back around hearing crowds cheering and screaming. Looking back at Milla's direction she was already gone. The announcer shouted Raven's name, she had done a risky move a two on one. I believed in both Raven and Summer knowing they can pull this off. I looked down the hallway just a few meters was the arena I could support Raven. But the longer I stand around Milla will be gone from my view.
Come on! Move! Why can't I move! What's more important friends? Or someone I care for? My team? Or STRQ? Milla! Or...Raven.,,
I closed my eyes hoping I'd get a sign. A strong breeze blew in my direction i took that with what ever gain of salt as I could. I sprinted full heartedly down the crowded hallway. Someone had popped out of the corner wearing a red cape and button up shirt.
"Watch it!" they shouted with a recognizable raspy voice that was soothing to the ears.
"Q-Qrow?" I said holding my face. When the hell did he start feeling like a brick. I don't even think i moved him?
"Y/N? Wow what are the odds. Hey you mind coming with me." Qrow said.
"Sure but why?"
"I had talked to Ozpin earlier about what you had told us. and he wants to have a talk with you."
This time I looked down both hallways to my left then to my right. This time I looked directly in front of me.
"Well?" Qrow muttered.