RULES & REGULATIONS

Hello and welcome! A sexual roleplay account, can't handle it kindly press the EXIT BUTTON.

That being said, let's get to the rules then:

Both third and first person is fine though I prefer third more. Also be literate please.
Don't try to CONTROL my anons, that literally pisses me off.
No text talk except if you are talking to the ooa. 
Drama is welcome but not constant drama, don't make it boring or you can talk to me and we will think of something. Also don't let the drama revolve around only your character.
Scenes are absolutely required. If you message me first please state who you would like to roleplay with or you would be ignored. THIS IS A MUST.
I really don't have a set time regarding replies because we all have lives out of wattpad. There's only one ooa so please be patient with me as i will be with you I can't be on 24/7, I do have a life.
All sorts of drama is allowed except killing, suicide and rape of any characters that I won't accept. Don't expect me to add a bunch of extra characters, you can do it also.
Don't try to CHANGE my characters for any reason except if you are trying to help them accomplish something.
AGAIN I REPEAT TALK TO ME BEFORE ADDING DRAMA, I AM EMPHASIZING ON THAT. ALSO NO SPRINGING UP OF PREGNANCIES IF ROLEPLAYING WITH ONE OF MY MALES UNLESS IT'S WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT FOR THE ROLEPLAY IDEA.

Yeah I know that they might seem like a lot but do read them so as to not get ignored. Vote or comment the name of your favorite movie so I know that you have read the rules.

OKAY! So now that we have gotten that out of the way, here is how it goes:

- means available

- means talking

- means taken

- means reserved/unavailable